• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XCR 308. or other assault rifle?

Nate, next time you get an "unavailable" on your caller ID, answer your damn phone.

aww hell I never answer those. And leave a god damn message! Everytime I see "unavailable" im reminded of a few stalkerish people. Ill answer the next one, but if its not you, you can piss off or call me from a phone that displays 10 digits and says "call from Chadhole" :rolleyes:

does anyone have one in a 300 short mag? I am not loaded with money by anymeans but i don't mind spending what it costs to have a tachdriver. I actualy was just talking to Sleeping Giant outa great falls. Has anyone had any gunsmithing done there?

This guy does not like me, He gives me red rep, and leaves bad messages. For a guy that don't have alot of money, Have you priced 300 short mags. The Ammo.

Ah ha, Bighair said "Chit"!

Hey if anyone wants one heck of a deal, I am building a limited run of killa machines, I am callin it the "Gardiner Monster". It is a 1978 Skidoo double track with a polaris xlt 650 tripple. The motor has a ported jug in the middle to balance the crankcase pressure of such a wicked build. Oh snap, I bet you guys are just droolin'!
On each side of the cowling are twin mounted 300RSUM semi automatic AR style weapons of miniture destruction! The 300RSUM is a shorter case then the 300wsm so I just know it will work. To make this tubby little case work I have a patent pending design, but I will tell all you savy suckers my little technique. I am doin a combination of cuttin edge aluminum stick welding and (garage style) grinder machining to built my own Gardiner style upper reciever. Ha ha, youins are pukin drool now!

P.S. I am looking for a dealer in the Corwin Springs area.

Premium Features

Back