• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who to talk to about Push Turbo Install?

Pump works and pumps fuel using a 9V like you said, its a wiring issue on my part that ill have to figure out.

Don't know if they add the voltage regulator on that kit? Does it run the pump from the two wore aux plug??

The way the kit is set up is, the plug that originally powered the fuel pump connects to another plug that runs it through a fuel pressure accelerator and then back out to the pump, im also running my oil pump from this accelerator. Theres two other connectors that from the looks of it I have in the wrong spot from talking with the original owner.

Alright guys, so the issue is there is two connectors coming from the fuel pressure accelerator, one end leads to the voltage regulator and one leads to the female connector to that. The issue I have run into... 2007s dont have voltage regulators hence they also dont have those connectors... The kit came off a 2010. Basicly I need DC power going into these connectors. Any ideas guys?

Starting to get really fed up with this PCV setup. So, is there any reason an attitude/push box wont work on my 2007 coming off of a 2010?

Alright guys, so the issue is there is two connectors coming from the fuel pressure accelerator, one end leads to the voltage regulator and one leads to the female connector to that. The issue I have run into... 2007s dont have voltage regulators hence they also dont have those connectors... The kit came off a 2010. Basicly I need DC power going into these connectors. Any ideas guys?

so can't you take the dc power from the plug behind the steering post on the 07s and jerry rig it to the kit plugs..

Just wondering how you made out with the PCV tuning. Looking at buying a 12 proclimb with Push Turbo kit and PCV. The guy selling said he had trouble getting it dialed in and reccomended getting the stand alone Vipec ECU. But I was wondering if it is possible to get it dialed in with the PCV.

Just wondering how you made out with the PCV tuning. Looking at buying a 12 proclimb with Push Turbo kit and PCV. The guy selling said he had trouble getting it dialed in and reccomended getting the stand alone Vipec ECU. But I was wondering if it is possible to get it dialed in with the PCV.

Well I road the kit just once for 15 minutes to make sure everything worked but the tuning was way off cause I just ran the old setup that was in the box. Couldn't ride last weekend cause I was waiting on my turbo domes. This Sunday if everything goes as planned I should be riding the sled for the first real time and starting the tuning process. I'll post back how it goes but other then the box not having a monitor and you need to carry a laptop around it looks straight forward.

Just an update got to actually tune and ride the sled for real today and tuning with the PCV is pretty straight forward, its a pain pulling out the computer every time you want to tune it but not a huge deal. If you know what your looking for and where needs to be tuned you should be able to tune it to be very close to perfect. I would go ahead and get the setup if you havnt already.

Premium Features

Back