• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who all runs at Ak race way

pretty damn quick lol...I think we would be a good race against each other. me to the 1/8th mile you to the 1/4 mile LMAO

I had that happen to me last yr. I was running during test and tune and got lined up against a car that ran mid to low 9s LOL..My hemi went about mid 9s in the 1/8th LOL...I had a vid of the race and it was like I was running by myself haha

Yea the roads suck for traction here LOL

Last edited:
hey ak800ve . be carefull with that dodge tranny ive went thru 2 of them and then finally i spent the money and got a new converter valve body and shift plates. once all that once done its bullet proof.

oh and if any one is interested i have a quadzilla performance boost fooler for sale the retail for like 50.00 buck ill sell it for 15. i dont need it any more its for the 2004.5 to 2007 cummins
and i have a bully dog programer with the out look monitor for sale too make me an offer

AK800VE, when I said "track" I meant road. Not a regular road, but more like off road. he he he. I dont know of any streetable truck that could touch that stang, on the track or street.

nojoke, when/where were you at in florida? With the Military?

hey ak800ve . be carefull with that dodge tranny ive went thru 2 of them and then finally i spent the money and got a new converter valve body and shift plates. once all that once done its bullet proof.

oh and if any one is interested i have a quadzilla performance boost fooler for sale the retail for like 50.00 buck ill sell it for 15. i dont need it any more its for the 2004.5 to 2007 cummins
and i have a bully dog programer with the out look monitor for sale too make me an offer

I would buy your boost fooler but I am thinking about getting a Smarty Jr, so i wouldnt need it.

Who did you get your converter, and valve body from? Did you install them yourself?

c-bolt said:
AK800VE, when I said "track" I meant road. Not a regular road, but more like off road. he he he. I dont know of any streetable truck that could touch that stang, on the track or street.

LOL duh I knew that...I was a little slow lastnight haha

nojoke, when/where were you at in florida? With the Military?

AirForce, I was up here from 97-04, went to eglin for 3 years, Korea for a year, now im back, hopefully for good. If I can stay here for 8 more, that will put me at 19 yrs & 8 months......wooohooooo. Been bustin my *** to rehab my december leg/knee injury, dont wanna get medically retired after 12 years...put to much into this gig already.

Last edited:
I would buy your boost fooler but I am thinking about getting a Smarty Jr, so i wouldnt need it.

Who did you get your converter, and valve body from? Did you install them yourself?

i bought all the product from advanced diesel here in anchorage and my truck is still under waranty so anchorage chrysler just put all the stuff in when they repared my broken tranny. they came out a head cause they got to keep my converter that would have went into my truck and then they re sold it to some one else

I might run my DMax this year some time. Not sure what the new 6 gun programmer will do with the 2 stage NOS...The problem with Banks (great programmers) is they offer too much protection if you don’t need it. I have a Sun coast stage 5 tranny rated at unlimited HP & TQ now so I don’t need the big brother protection. For you other Diesel guys, Sun coast trannys work really well but their expensive. I have had almost every programmer out there to; I think my fav is the Edge Juice "Hot" version.

I used run my Yellow Z06 Corvette out there. It would run 12.3's all day bone stock on street tires. The track manager let me run one of the news paper reporters down the track a few times...scared the wits out of him:D

My old 70's vette should be back up this year too, I just finished a frame off. I just have to figure out where to mount the intercooler and still look stock

The 70 1/2 RS Z-28....I might need to take a vote which motor to drop in it...For Sale

i bought all the product from advanced diesel here in anchorage and my truck is still under waranty so anchorage chrysler just put all the stuff in when they repared my broken tranny. they came out a head cause they got to keep my converter that would have went into my truck and then they re sold it to some one else

They didnt say anything about why the tranny went out when you brought it in?

nope i just took the programer and my chip out of it before it got on the tow truck . craig komis is my service writer he is a awosem guy to work with as all the service people are . other than the tranny the 5.9 cummins is a great motor.
did you ever get a full exhaust?
i seen your truck at aleyeska and that thing was crazy loud.... that would be crazy towing a trailer

nojoke, I was at Hurlburt Field from 97 to 00, then I came here. I joined the ANG last year because I didn't want to leave. You should come on down to Kulis, its like a Elmendorf retirement home.....until we move to Elmendorf in the next two years.

Robert, what do you want for the 70 1/2?

nojoke, I was at Hurlburt Field from 97 to 00, then I came here. I joined the ANG last year because I didn't want to leave. You should come on down to Kulis, its like a Elmendorf retirement home.....until we move to Elmendorf in the next two years.

If I didnt get a follow on to Elmo out of Korea I was pulling chocks and going ANG as my 1st choice, 2nd choice was to get a fulltime Reserve/Technician slot on the raptors. Luckily I got a follow on back here mid way thru korea, and Im back woooohoooo. Over in 22 land now

C-bolt,
Depends on what stage you want it.... I just finished body and paint, I need to move onto interior, suspension and you can choose which motor I have if you want or build your own. This car has only been driven by a Grandmother that only took it out to purchase snowmachine parts on Sundays after church;)

nope i just took the programer and my chip out of it before it got on the tow truck . craig komis is my service writer he is a awosem guy to work with as all the service people are . other than the tranny the 5.9 cummins is a great motor.
did you ever get a full exhaust?
i seen your truck at aleyeska and that thing was crazy loud.... that would be crazy towing a trailer

Where does he work? I dont trust any of the service writers that i have delt with.

Yea I finally got an exhaust lol. And yes it was very loud pulling the trailer lol.. I with a full 5inch turbo back with a muffler. It is actually very quiet at idle and crusing, which i kinda like. I want to hear my turbo scream through a 6inch air intake :D. But when you get on it, nice and deep roar LOL

So, if you know me, why dont I know you lol??? Are you the one who had the lifted 2500, same color as mine, with a smarty?

Nick

walkin up on the tune somewhat today.....23-24psi, low 11's for afr, and 16 degrees total timing. Little leaner and about 23 degrees of timing in it will net me about 60whp more.

walkin up on the tune somewhat today.....23-24psi, low 11's for afr, and 16 degrees total timing. Little leaner and about 23 degrees of timing in it will net me about 60whp more.

I am no tuning expert, so I hope this doesnt sound dumb, but isnt 11s already pretty lean?

Actually, numbers lower than 14.7 are rich, and higher are lean. At 11afr, you have 11 parts air and 1 part fuel. A little more air would bring the number up, leaning it out. Have you been drinking again??? :)

Robert, the Camaro sounds mean...probably way too rich for my budget though. I wouldnt mind checking it out sometime though :)

Actually, numbers lower than 14.7 are rich, and higher are lean. At 11afr, you have 11 parts air and 1 part fuel. A little more air would bring the number up, leaning it out. Have you been drinking again??? :)

Only a couple lol, I always get the numbers backwards on the A/F ratio

Premium Features

Back