• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where Did Everybody Go?

Headed to Cantwell early Saturday.

Hauling groceries out to my friend's place (Alpine Creek Lodge). Gonna be cold, or so say the weather geeks. So it'll be Team Duct Tape for the score.

There's some nice riding back in the Clearwaters. A bit of a haul to get there but worth it. I put in a new route last weekend to a nice bowl behind the lodge. Now I'm waiting on a bit more snow to smooth out the rocks.

\\threadjack

I went to cantwell last weekend. It is windblown and crusty. You have to hunt to find the good snow. It is there in pockets though. That and they still need another couple feet to be good.

WTF is up with BCR?????

was chillin on FB BCR page and from what i gathered the servers along with some other Vbulletin sites are down aswell . there working on it ..

hopefully fixed soooner the later :drum:

was chillin on FB BCR page and from what i gathered the servers along with some other Vbulletin sites are down aswell . there working on it ..

hopefully fixed soooner the later :drum:

hey..you missed out on a darn good ride...put a depends on that thing and lets ride...:face-icon-small-hap:humble:

I went to cantwell last weekend. It is windblown and crusty. You have to hunt to find the good snow. It is there in pockets though. That and they still need another couple feet to be good.

WTF is up with BCR?????

There's no place to ride in Cantwell all the snow blew away and it's not forecasted to snow again until May :face-icon-small-win

Where we goin

dont know if I am riding this weekend or not mag..friday nite i have dinner and a movie with the daughter(for my b-day), saturday i need to try and unload the storage unit and find some stuff(yep..sled stuff and tools for sleds)..and then i need to get to work on the dragon..thinking i will put it on craigs list next week....now if by some miracle I could do all that by saturday nite..and its not -40 and wind howling 80..and someplace has good snow..well...heck......I could be talked into a ride....

I am working Saturday so that is out as is any north of the big city for me on Sunday. And the way the snow is here south, I'm thinking I ain't gonna get no riding in this weekend. Maybe try to get caught up on some much needed sleep. Just walked in the door from work. :face-icon-small-sad

I am working Saturday so that is out as is any north of the big city for me on Sunday. And the way the snow is here south, I'm thinking I ain't gonna get no riding in this weekend. Maybe try to get caught up on some much needed sleep. Just walked in the door from work. :face-icon-small-sad

I heard you're just spoiled..and too good to ride with us northern folk now days...:face-icon-small-win

I heard you're just spoiled..and too good to ride with us northern folk now days...:face-icon-small-win

Bring it on Bubba. I would love to go for a ride with you boys. Get through the holidays and I will be there. Atleast through xmas anyway. After that, its like a lightswitch and things will calm right down for us.

You won't believe this, I bought a Yamaha today!!!! Invertor:face-icon-small-sho I got a steal of a deal that I couldn't pass up so now I have good 110 power for running the camper this winter. No more waking up in the mornings with the furnace running half speed and then spend the next day trying to batteries charged back up. I've been too cheep to buy a new one. Found a guy on cl that bought one for his camper and it did not fit in the cubby hole the he had in mind. So since it would fit in there, he bought a much larger one so the wife could run the coffe pot, hair dryer and curling iron all at the same time lol. So this unit has maybe 5 min run time on it and he sold it for half of new!!!! I couldn't pass that up

You're getting closer to a Yamaha sled Tim, maybe by this spring. I think you need power steering. Oh wait, that's LA, needs help steering clear of tree wells. :)

dont know if I am riding this weekend or not mag..friday nite i have dinner and a movie with the daughter(for my b-day), saturday i need to try and unload the storage unit and find some stuff(yep..sled stuff and tools for sleds)..and then i need to get to work on the dragon..thinking i will put it on craigs list next week....now if by some miracle I could do all that by saturday nite..and its not -40 and wind howling 80..and someplace has good snow..well...heck......I could be talked into a ride....

Did Bryce make it by? You'll be getting a box with the template your rivets and a check :face-icon-small-ton

You're getting closer to a Yamaha sled Tim, maybe by this spring. I think you need power steering. Oh wait, that's LA, needs help steering clear of tree wells. :)

Nope. I've got the 150 outboard as you know, and a 10hp but I am drawing the line with the generator!!!! There will be NO Yami sled in my garage lol.

You won't believe this, I bought a Yamaha today!!!! Invertor:face-icon-small-sho I got a steal of a deal that I couldn't pass up so now I have good 110 power for running the camper this winter. No more waking up in the mornings with the furnace running half speed and then spend the next day trying to batteries charged back up. I've been too cheep to buy a new one. Found a guy on cl that bought one for his camper and it did not fit in the cubby hole the he had in mind. So since it would fit in there, he bought a much larger one so the wife could run the coffe pot, hair dryer and curling iron all at the same time lol. So this unit has maybe 5 min run time on it and he sold it for half of new!!!! I couldn't pass that up

I power my camper with a yami gen runs a full 10 hrs on 3/4 gal of fuel and ya cant hardly hear it run.

Ya, those F150 outboards are friggen sweet. Love mine, whole family does in fact.

Craigslist is the best! Nothing better than getting a great deal! Congrats

LMFAO, I'm a basic member and I can't read past #75... Can post though. ;)

Did Bryce make it by? You'll be getting a box with the template your rivets and a check :face-icon-small-ton
yes he did..you should have everything to make it run again...thanks mag..now..lets talk snow..you and the pegan goddess..need to do some serious snow dancing..and I mean serious.....like 3-5 ft..in eureka would be a good start....

Premium Features

Back