• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where Did Everybody Go?

Ya, kinda like now though. Honey is outa town work training.... BCR down and I get to post up here... No ex around tho, lol.

here to get my AK forum fix also. Any word on BCR?

I have always come on here..mainly for the tech stuff... and to keep christopher honest...
Someone should call aksnowrider as he was head asskicker for the AK section.
Me?..asskicker?..man am i flattered...but really...I just dont like getting disrespected...honestly...
Today is his 49th Birthday (posted at the bottom of the front page) he should be down'n a few brews!
I am actually..while contemplating the best way to build sides/bumper for the 163 pro...i have 4 of them to do right now...

More like curled up in bed with a warm glass of milk and a readers digest:D

doc says no milk for my old ***..never was much of a readers digest kind of guy......I talked to mike(live ak) a while ago(hes in valdez for work)...he says he doesnt know why bcr is down..but he is working on finding out...

I have always come on here..mainly for the tech stuff... and to keep christopher honest...

Me?..asskicker?..man am i flattered...but really...I just dont like getting disrespected...honestly...

I am actually..while contemplating the best way to build sides/bumper for the 163 pro...i have 4 of them to do right now...

doc says no milk for my old ***..never was much of a readers digest kind of guy......I talked to mike(live ak) a while ago(hes in valdez for work)...he says he doesnt know why bcr is down..but he is working on finding out...

So what's the skinny on BCR??

Happy B-day Mike!!! My parts can't come in soon enough, can't wait to get my '08 running again. Parts are in the mail and others will be in the plane soon.

Happy B-day Mike!!! My parts can't come in soon enough, can't wait to get my '08 running again. Parts are in the mail and others will be in the plane soon.

thanks marv..just got most of the final peices I need to put the dragon back on the snow...but I think I am gonna put it up for sale when its back togeather..if i dont sell the trail tank you interested in it?hoping i can find someone who wants a nice sled for a good price...

Ya, we all check in here. Now we have no choice but to post up more than usual.

Premium Features

Back