• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats everyone listening to - Pt. 2

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Life does some crazy ****, really, I received a call that one of my favorite Uncles passed.

He taught me how to drive a grain truck when I could barely sit on the edge of a seat to run the pedals.

He also let me color in his coloring book , don't laugh :) , it was a thick western coloring book and the pages that were colored were detailed with many colors and shades.

Accidentally slammed the car door on my finger, it was like a 60's Belair , my fault and I screamed like a little girl.

Easiest way to skin a cat fish or bullhead , nail it's head to something.

We'd sit on the porch after supper and would have a contest while he had a smoke. It was to see how many satellites we could count, he was way better at it then me.

Those old guys were a different cut, they had paws that didn't match the rest of thier body, massive vice grip hammers.

He'd pepper an whole onion and eat it like an apple , not to mention his home made horseradish was more like ghost pepper.

For some reason last week I had a dream and all I can remember is waking up thinking of him and then yesterday I was thinking about it and thought that's kind of weird and couldn't figure out why it popped back in my head but I did think I should make a call.

A relative beat me to it.

He made it to 99, good on him.

Crazy ****

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Rhapsody in Blue is a musical composition by George Gershwin for solo piano and jazz band written in 1924, which combines elements of classical music with jazz-influenced effects.

News to me,
1924 was a crucial year for immigration and citizenship acts in the U.S., introduced by President Calvin Coolidge. On May 26, President Coolidge signed an immigration law that restricted immigration to the United States from other countries, due to the huge influx of immigrants following the end of the First World War.

Premium Features