• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

** Turny Updates **

H
Dec 11, 2007
Valley Boy
If he is riding the chain case busting REV ... he needs to replace with Polaris style hyvo-gears, no chain problems what so ever since I made that mod ... 2000 mountain riding miles on it!

B
Nov 26, 2007
Rode Turney With Dash,Race And the pops. Saw a HUGE avy cut loose prob 3/4 of a mile wide with a 3 foot break at the top. snow wasent as epic as said before. But dont get me wrong. Every Single one of us got stuck, GOING DOWNHILL:D

Hope to ride with the crew again. Sorry No pics. we had to much fun. Snowing when we left. Expecting 3-11 inches tonight. Avy Danger is high.

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
wow.... what a difference a day makes!!! visibility was 10x better today but the pow was 10x worse... must have rained most of the night in Turny... none the less it was so far the best ride of the year for us (barring a jacked up ankle on my part)... had a blast today and only put on about 6 miles. saw the avy - ummmmmm yeah seemed treacherous ... not so much - but had an impressive span almost to the path up and over the top... not that anyone has made it yet.

took pics - but too tired and medicated to post... will have to wait. have fun out there tomorrow and keep it safe - BTW we tracked up the front side LOL so may as well wait for some more snow ;) Gnite all !!!!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
wow.... what a difference a day makes!!! visibility was 10x better today but the pow was 10x worse... must have rained most of the night in Turny... none the less it was so far the best ride of the year for us (barring a jacked up ankle on my part)... had a blast today and only put on about 6 miles. saw the avy - ummmmmm yeah seemed treacherous ... not so much - but had an impressive span almost to the path up and over the top... not that anyone has made it yet.

took pics - but too tired and medicated to post... will have to wait. have fun out there tomorrow and keep it safe - BTW we tracked up the front side LOL so may as well wait for some more snow ;) Gnite all !!!!

figures....:mad:....Placer need to hurry up and open

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska

That was one of our better rides! Lots of pictures and video of everyone hehe will post later Hope your ankle feels better darling :D

H
Dec 11, 2007
Valley Boy

What do you mean ... yeah seemed treacherous .. not so much ... concerning the avalanche.

Premium Features