• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turnagain 2008

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
no it doesnt have 88. but the 47 it said could actually be right because a few days ago there was 29 inches when i drove through and its been snowing there all day today. i hope it has at least 40. maybe i can do a little snowboarding

G
Dec 1, 2007
Girdwood, Alaska
There was mabey 1 in of new in the parkinglot last night when we went boarding. It was below my knee at tincan when I hiked up.

It was starting to snow decent when we were leaving. Going to go again tonight once my battery pack for lights finished charging. There is no 88inches, unless they used the penis ruler to measure snow depth.

R
Nov 26, 2007
I drove through there yesterday and it was snowing HARD. Whoever the a$$hat is who poached turny should have their a$$ kicked. That pisses me off to no extent. DONT RIDE IT UNTIL ITS OPEN, OR YOU GIVE THEM AMMO TO CLOSE IT TO ALL OF US!! If I catch you doing it, I'll send pictures of your ride and sled to the park service. Dont give the greenies any reason at all to close our riding areas due to your selfish indulgences.

J

justinak907

Oct 5, 2008
Soldotna
11/09/08 report

I drove from anchorage to soldotna sunday afternoon. There was maybe 6" of snow on the motorized side parking lot. It was snowing hard though and it didn't look like it was going to let up anytime soon. I saw tracks up and over the mountain. stupid people

B
Nov 26, 2007
i dont mean to bust your bubble. It was snowing hard and you saw tracks going up and over turney???:rolleyes: Good to hear about the snow. You know guys. Why dont you go check out hope.

I herd there handing out sponcherships.

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
i just drove through there today and it was snowing hard from cooper landing all the way do the bottom of the hill in turny all day i drove to anchorage and back so its adding up there musta been 8 inchs in the parking lot

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
there is 34 inches as of about an hour ago. i just looked at the radar and it just started snowing again in turnagain. but if you look at last years sno-tel data turnagain had 61 inches on this date last year. (supposedly)

Premium Features