• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRS boost power valve

This is also different from the turbo seal right? Polaris mentioned that as an update for '25 but to be honest I don't even know what that is or if it is sealing air or oil

Check out the TRS PowerFlow vs the stock Boost Reed valve

Great video to show how the valve seals compared to the stock reeds. What I really want to see is a video that shows the vacuum required to pull the TRS valve open compared to the stock reeds. A good seal is good to get into boost (positive pressure) but how little vcuum does it take to open the TRS valve compared to stock? The lower the vacuum needed (negative pressure) the more likely the motor will run crisp before boost.

A visual test could be simply using a household vacuum cleaner to suck both valves open and compare which airbox has the higher vacuum created which would relate to restriction through the valves. I do understand that the TRS is supposed to flow 30% more which is great but as the vacuum increases does it open first too? The leaky reed valves should look better at low vacuum just due to the poor seal. I trust the benefits outway the possible initial restriction or I would not have ordered one.

Thanks for the question and looking for verification.
We will get it back on the flow bench and video the results.
We wont be able to do it until after HayDays .
The stock reed is stiff, which restricts flow and is stiff enough it flutters. It also sticks to the reed petal seal.

Always innovating the sled game.

Just got one coming from TKI.

P85 trs combo is already awesome on thr boost.. Can't wait to feel this.

Looking at picking up a low mile '22 boost. Would it be safe to say that this would fix the bog that the early adopters were experiencing in this model year or better to shoot for a '23 and up?

Looking at picking up a low mile '22 boost. Would it be safe to say that this would fix the bog that the early adopters were experiencing in this model year or better to shoot for a '23 and up?

I’m running the valve on my ‘22, granted the dealer flashed it to the ‘24. It runs awesome.
The ‘22 and ‘23 had some gremlins but the ‘24 was pretty darn good.
Hope that answers your question.

I’m running the valve on my ‘22, granted the dealer flashed it to the ‘24. It runs awesome.
It does. Thanks Tony.

Now I need to decide if $4000usd for a holdover 23 vs used 22 is worth it.

I’m not good enough to really need a boost but there was 3-4 days last year that left me wanting for more.

Are you running an intercooler? (I see the BD intercooler kit fixes the throttle body connector issues the 22’s have)

It does. Thanks Tony.

Now I need to decide if $4000usd for a holdover 23 vs used 22 is worth it.

I’m not good enough to really need a boost but there was 3-4 days last year that left me wanting for more.
I got a holdover 23 and I thought it was great. I thought there were a lot more problems with the 2022s than 2023s,, but that's just personal opinion I suppose. That said, I don't think 2023 is $4,000 better. If the difference is $4,000 on a low mile 2022 I think that is probably the way to go assuming all else is equal.

Premium Features

Back