• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TML sponshured riders and guests part II

couple of pics from yesterday....

P1040150.jpg

P1040136.jpg

P1040151.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you boys will be driving in a storm! Enjoy your Alfalfa sprouts in Cali and have a good time!

Bohica's old ride with Seth at the helm. Seth picked up on it from Fenner.

too funny, mark that's SHAWN not seth..Shawn bought the blue doo and put a new motor in it......

Seth lives in loveland and we see him once a year if lucky.....and when ya do,he will be rocking a Kingkat, period...he wont ride anything else.

Those shots are from the top of indian crossover, looking northwest...the camera was an old beater, so i'll get better shots next time maybe with bohica's SLR..

Shawn/ Seth okay, they both start with an S!

too funny, mark that's SHAWN not seth..Shawn bought the blue doo and put a new motor in it......

Seth lives in loveland and we see him once a year if lucky.....and when ya do,he will be rocking a Kingkat, period...he wont ride anything else.

Those shots are from the top of indian crossover, looking northwest...the camera was an old beater, so i'll get better shots next time maybe with bohica's SLR..

I booted it all right, right out into the parking lot and let the Snocat have it's way with it. F***ing piece of S**t is gone. New one on the way. 8" of fresh and still snowing. Blowing to, looks to be an all dayer.

ya might want tot reboot that camera, and/or the computer its attached too.....your camera's been down for 2 days....

torn it up w/ bohica and shawn today...snow was crusty and chiity imo..

staying home till after this one blows over....paid holiday/monday hoping for freshies, fingers crossed....

Saturday on da' Mesa was ok. Blizzard conditions, flat light and about 8 inches of pow. Still got to see some cool country, and the wifey was shredding. Breaking in her new motor, she never missed a beat. Even commented on how the new motor felt "snappier". SWEET!

Rode today (not on Da' Mesa), and it was super sick. Some super deep soft snow and the best trees I've ever ridden. Wow.

very good to hear from you sir!.....next huge dump i'm gonna check your area 64 out.

we are officially 1/2 way thru the season....imo...bring on the spring dumps and long days...sunny lunches, warm temps, and long strolls across the west bench.

Found a foot and a half of fresh yesterday and today it was just short of 3'. Sick day! Riding out of MC in the AM. Should be good.

Premium Features

Back