• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**thunder mtn - grand mesa 09-10**

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
I need pics................... to scratch myself....................uh,........the itch, ya know..........the itch!!:eek:

I did get some good shots today but I forgot to put the memory card in the camera. Yep, I'm a Jackass.

Ray, The Ski-Doo brake thing is just a handicap.

BTW, I'd stay away from the breakfast pizza at the Stop-n-Save in Clifton. I'm down one tee shirt and a balaclava if you know what I mean.

Mark

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
"BTW, I'd stay away from the breakfast pizza at the Stop-n-Save in Clifton. I'm down one tee shirt and a balaclava if you know what I mean."

Mark[/QUOTE]

Now that is some funny chit!!! BaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaa:D:D:D:D
.....or not so funny when your crouched down next to yer truck and people are whizzin' by...............pardon the pun!;)

C
Nov 30, 2007
Grand Junction, CO
Only took one pic up on Baxter today.....snow is melting/settling fast. Mason had fun breaking in the new 700. Arrived at 830, back home by halftime of the disaster in Baltimore. I did pull of the immaculate double today though, snowmobiling in the morning followed by a sweet mountain bike ride in a t-shirt this afternoon. This must be the best place on earth to live! :D

IMG_6055.jpg

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
Only took one pic up on Baxter today.....snow is melting/settling fast. Mason had fun breaking in the new 700. Arrived at 830, back home by halftime of the disaster in Baltimore. I did pull of the immaculate double today though, snowmobiling in the morning followed by a sweet mountain bike ride in a t-shirt this afternoon. This must be the best place on earth to live! :D

IMG_6055.jpg

I agree!!!!!!!

AverageJoe

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
Marble, CO
www.SnowBikeWest.com
Damn, that looks good... I just rode around the house, so I should have been watching the forum closer... I'll meet you next time... That 600 I bought rips for a 600 man, I can wait to really try it out.. Now I need to get all my sled prep work done before it really snows!

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
I did get some good shots today but I forgot to put the memory card in the camera. Yep, I'm a Jackass.

Ray, The Ski-Doo brake thing is just a handicap.

BTW, I'd stay away from the breakfast pizza at the Stop-n-Save in Clifton. I'm down one tee shirt and a balaclava if you know what I mean.

Mark

Missing a baclava this time of year ain't bad, but that's why I bring an extra pair of socks (not wool!:eek:)and keep a grease rag in my tool kit!

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Man of man, you guys are bringing back memories. I grew up in Grand Junction, worked at Powderhorn as a teen. Wasn't into sleddin then but now I sure wished was. What a place you live. Ah but I couldn't leave the ol' Pacific Ocean now. The place of many Salmon, Halibut and even some tuna. Thanks for the pics.

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
No can do Ray, headed to the San Juans - tryin' to find some elk for the freezer. I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun in the snow though - even if it doesn't involve sleds......Have fun up there, take pics!

Ryan, My friends who hunt the Alpine took one Bull 3rd season out of 5 tags.
The early season snow pushed most of the Elk down on to the Indian land.
Good luck.

Last edited:
B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
Do I get to try the M10 mod?:eek:

ya mean my 860 kit...its a 600 w/ 800 jugs........

nah, it's a poser ride.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

update on forecast as of Thurs nite 1846hrs..............

Tonight: Snow. Low around 19. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to between 10 and 15 mph. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 9 to 13 inches possible.

Friday: Snow. High near 24. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 16 inches possible.

Friday Night: Snow. Low around 13. West southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Saturday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 22. Breezy, with a south southwest wind between 10 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Saturday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 9. South wind between 5 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 26.

Premium Features