• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thread Drift on Current Conditions threads

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
Due to the number of complaints about thread drift on the current conditions threads I have received, I have created new threads and turned them into stickies. Rather than deleting a bunch of posts and making even more people mad, I felt that would be the best way to handle this. If I have left out an area, feel free to let me know and I will start another for that area and sticky it too.

Please try to keep the stickied conditions on topic as much as possible.

Thanks! :beer;

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Due to the excessive whining about thread drift on the current conditions threads I have received (you know who you are), I have created new threads and turned them into stickies. Rather than deleting a bunch of posts and received even more whining and sniveling, I felt that would be the best way to handle this. If I have left out an area, feel free to let me know and I will start another for that area and sticky it too.

Please try to keep the stickied conditions on topic as much as possible.

Thanks! :beer;

Upper Huffman

Area 51 North

Area 51 South

South Naknek

North Naknek

Central Naknek

just for starters:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :beer;

Reactions: Turbo Tim
S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
We now have a new sub-forum for current conditions so I went ahead and moved most of the CC threads in there. I'll check again when I get home to make sure I get them all. This isn't fun on an iPhone.

I'm hoping this will make most of you happy and make it easier to check conditions. :)

Reactions: LiveAlaska

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
We now have a new sub-forum for current conditions so I went ahead and moved most of the CC threads in there. I'll check again when I get home to make sure I get them all. This isn't fun on an iPhone.

I'm hoping this will make most of you happy and make it easier to check conditions. :)
bwahahaha you go girl:beer;
you an yer smartazz phone:D

I
Nov 26, 2007
so just to clarify....we now have an alaska snow conditions forum inside the alaska snow conditions forum?

The ridiculousness is getting out of control here.

Reactions: Turbo Tim
N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Why not just keep the snow conditions forum about actual snow conditions and the post whores can post their drivel in the max thread where it belongs. Having a sub forum for snow conditions is stupid, THIS IS A SNOW CONDITIONS FORUM!!! If a few people on here could handle themselves instead of polluting every single thread with hundreds of useless posts there would be no issue.

Last edited:
S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
Can't please everyone all the time. I can only go with what pleases the most and from PM's this was the answer. I got complaints about too many stickies which I actually agreed with. I'm hoping with the sub-forum that people can keep the threads on topic. This forum is barely about riding conditions anymore anyway.

W
Feb 27, 2008
well put. there is also no reason to post conditions on you "super secret" spots if ur not gonna let anyone know where they are.there are other spots for the stuff other than snow conditions.

Why not just keep the snow conditions forum about actual snow conditions and the post whores can post their drivel in the max thread where it belongs. Having a sub forum for snow conditions is stupid, THIS IS A SNOW CONDITIONS FORUM!!! If a few people on here could handle themselves instead of polluting every single thread with hundreds of useless posts there would be no issue.

Reactions: icr

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
and the whining continues
wambulance_logo.jpg

wanker.jpg

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
So we'll end up with two threads for every area. One for current conditions (the new sub forum) and another to talk about the area, post pics, see who's riding on the weekend/week day.

Kind of like all the sub forums for each sled brand...you gotta look all over the place and multi-post to get a question answered.

Premium Features