• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thompson Pass

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
I got something for you this year Spook! I sold my chit and bought something with E-start. I'll be pulling the trailer full of beer and a BBQ. I put my Dragon back to stock this weekend, tired of Mod sleds.

Douglas.

Good to hear from you. How's the little one doing?

I will supply the meat, Johnny owes a 5th of Rye! and my wife will bring you some pull-ups!! Try to stay for an extra day to ride this time!:beer;:beer;

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
well i think its safe to say winter is very late and I should have bought something more useful than a sled this winter. maybe I should start a garden? Fred Meyers put their summer clothes back out on the racks

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
Ha ha. I went looking for snow down south yesterday. Looks like turnagain might look good for skiing soon but it was not snowing down at the road yet or on the snowmachine side. If it keeps up though it should get down to the road soon. Few degrees colder!

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
if you want to ski you could go to seward or whittier and hike up. They have a few feet of snow above halfway up the mountains. looked like it was easily ready to ski.

Premium Features