• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thompson Pass

H
Well, it looks like Thompson Pass is getting pounded with snow over the next few days. Hopefully the weather people don't change it to rain like they did with Cantwell. We'll see what happens! Think snow!

when can you ride in thompson pass? Is it just when you feel like theres enough snow or does it have an opening date or snow depth?

came through today no snow yet, will give an update when i head back through. you can ride when ever you deem there's enough snow, lots a land mines :rolleyes:

came through tonight, was raining maybe an inch of snow up on top, has warmed up considerably. :mad:

Heading to Valdez for some work next weekend so im trying to decide what toys to bring! Either way I'll post a report when I get there.

Heading to Valdez for some work next weekend so im trying to decide what toys to bring! Either way I'll post a report when I get there.

I would not even consider a sled yet. Unless you are into tearing up your Chit!! Generally it's not safe till maybe Thanksgiving. If you see a rock tip up there it's about the size of a house under the first layer. Just MYO. But we all need Lab Rat's!:beer;:beer;

I would not even consider a sled yet. Unless you are into tearing up your Chit!! Generally it's not safe till maybe Thanksgiving. If you see a rock tip up there it's about the size of a house under the first layer. Just MYO. But we all need Lab Rat's!:beer;:beer;

Hey Spook, Rick makes a great Lab Rat. Just bet him he can't doo it and he is off and running!!! Kinda like Dougie...:D:beer;:beer;

Hey Spook, Rick makes a great Lab Rat. Just bet him he can't doo it and he is off and running!!! Kinda like Dougie...:D:beer;:beer;

Hopefully Rick Is aware that we no longer have a sled shop in Town.. And the Horsepistol will lifeflight.. But if he gets into a bind he can give me a call. It will cost a beer or two.

Has anyone heard if Doug got his two up seater running yet? You know the one with the bottle heater!! :beer;:beer;

Ha ha I'll just bring my ski's then. That way I cant break a sled just me. My sled will never be ready anyways.

Hopefully Rick Is aware that we no longer have a sled shop in Town.. And the Horsepistol will lifeflight.. But if he gets into a bind he can give me a call. It will cost a beer or two.

Has anyone heard if Doug got his two up seater running yet? You know the one with the bottle heater!! :beer;:beer;

LMAO yeah ol douggie is trying to talke me into the gas also.....told him im planning on running the hilclimb this year. Might need it then LOL:D

I got something for you this year Spook! I sold my chit and bought something with E-start. I'll be pulling the trailer full of beer and a BBQ. I put my Dragon back to stock this weekend, tired of Mod sleds.

Premium Features

Back