• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen Sled

I
Jan 4, 2008
Palmer AK.
I know during the summer allot of wheelers that got stolen ended up at Jim creek. I have not herd of any sleds getting ditched up there. I'm heading to the glacier on Sunday And will most definitely keep my eyes open.... And no I'm not riding my Snowhawk it's on its way to Montana We will be on four wheelers. And sorry for your loss I think it might be a good idea to see if theres away to get the troopers to use a bait sled and catch these **$#*

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
My sled was recovered. Thanks to whoever found it and reported it to the cops. Please let me know who you are. I owe you a 12 pack!!! :beer;:beer;:beer; Thanks to everyone else on the snowest forum for your support. We got a bunch of awsome riders in this state!:D

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
My sled was recovered. Thanks to whoever found it and reported it to the cops. Please let me know who you are. I owe you a 12 pack!!! :beer;:beer;:beer; Thanks to everyone else on the snowest forum for your support. We got a bunch of awsome riders in this state!:D

Man thats great!!! Hope the a-holes are cuaght up with it??:beer;:beer;

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
Wow-

good for you ray.

Lucky man. Where did they find it?
It was found down the road from my home parked nicely in an apartment complex with the cover half off of the. The cops think they were going to come back a few days later to hall it off. They also said that they would keep looking into it (yea right). As far as I can tell, there is nothing wrong with it. I will take a closer look at it tomorrow. We all as a group really need to do something about all the theiving going on. We do not work hard for our money to have some f***kers rip us off. Whatever it is, I am in!

Dec 2, 2008
AWESOME !!! Dude CONGRATS !!! I am so happy for you. Your right we need to do something about the F-en pricks that are stealing these sleds.. It makes me sick to think someone spends the best of 10K for their dream sled to have some A$$hole come and steal it..

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Good to hear you got your sled back, the cops or someone should have watched it to see who comes back to get, how are these people ever going to get caught if no body ever waits for them?

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Good to hear you got it back before it was chopped and sold. It's also great to see everyone on here jumping in to help!!! :beer;:beer;:beer;

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
So who was is it that spotted it there and checked it out? Was it actually a cop, or someone that knew your sled was stolen? In either case, it's great to hear that you dodged a big bullet and got it back!!!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Montana Creek AK
Go to apt., drag said thief out for their beating, then take to Fred Meyer entrance, handcuff to post for a day with a sign that states the facts of the offense for everyone down there to see. After this, demand names of accomplices or said thief will be ushered to Arctic man to endure a fun filled weekend with said sign and hand cuff ensemble. Just think of the deterance..:eek:

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
Go to apt., drag said thief out for their beating, then take to Fred Meyer entrance, handcuff to post for a day with a sign that states the facts of the offense for everyone down there to see. After this, demand names of accomplices or said thief will be ushered to Arctic man to endure a fun filled weekend with said sign and hand cuff ensemble. Just think of the deterance..:eek:

^^^X2 I think that may make em think twice:D

A
Nov 26, 2008
bearer of bad news

they knew where it was in the first place, and they know where you will have it again, soooo if they want it again, watch out they might be back. Not that it will help, but I put a lock on my trailer, chain my trailer to a tree in my yard, and then chain my machines to the trailer, hmmm and I'm still fairly sure someone could steal them easily enough.

Premium Features