• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPECULATION: What incentives for 2010 sleds?

I don't like seeing the economy like this but maybe this will get sled prices back in line a little. They have been escalating out of control for the past 5 years.

One thing I know for sure is it kills the used market and sleds that are 1-3 years old.

Make sure you buy the sled you want because you will be riding it for a few years unless you want to take a decent beating on resale.
Thats a fact.
If the factory goes into the HARD SALES mode, then the used market will be pushed that much further down.

I don't like seeing the economy like this but maybe this will get sled prices back in line a little. They have been escalating out of control for the past 5 years.
For all the talk you hear about how things are turning around, i think it just ain't so..

Things are BAD out there and they are getting worse all the time.

I was in at Rexburg Motor Sports on Saturday as a SEMI-LOAD of reposessed ATVs were being dropped off for them to dispose of and they told me that FOUR more Yamaha dealers in their territory had shut their doors, so even MORE Sleds/ATVs were inboud for their inventory.

While I am sure that Ski-Doo will NOT come right out the door with KILLER INCENTIVES this fall, I am willing to bet by Winter they WILL.

This appears on page one of this month's edition of SnoWest Magazine.

www.ski-doo.com/openhouse

The Ski-Doo Open House Event.
Get up to $1,500 back on Select 2008 / 2009 Models.

That looks like the kickoff of the season's promotions.

Not quite what we were hoping for.

Premium Features

Back