• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Soo you don't think that Muslims are takin over ??

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I think ruffys taxes should be raised so the rest of us can graduate the second grade.

I don't have enough money to get you past that hurdle.... it's a biggie! I can help you with your times tables if you want.

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
so what do you say to intolerance to terrorism? be careful throwing those liberal buzz words around.:rolleyes:

You can try to twist my words all you want...but yes, I am intolerant of any person or group who infringes on the rights of others (now its your turn to twist that into me being a liberal ACLU member, or against the Iraq war, or whatever. :rolleyes: ).

The last thing I am is liberal anything...but I also believe in the ideas, ideals, and morals this country was founded on.

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
Come on, you actually read the article? Isn't that the opposite of how discussions on snowest go?:p I thought they normally went like ... "I didn't read the article because I didn't pass 2nd grade, but I will give you my misinformed opinion that is based on an email that I got........."

He doesn't stir the pot, he throws dynamite into it, and watches the rest of the people clean the crap off themselves!

O'Ruffy to the rescue!:p man have i missed you... good to see you back... now you can set all us 2nd graders straight again. it doesnt take us long to go awry in a hurry. :eek::D

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
You can try to twist my words all you want...but yes, I am intolerant of any person or group who infringes on the rights of others (now its your turn to twist that into me being a liberal ACLU member, or against the Iraq war, or whatever. :rolleyes: ).

The last thing I am is liberal anything...but I also believe in the ideas, ideals, and morals this country was founded on.

ha ha, you commie bastard!

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT

easy big fella... i didnt say you were a liberal. you just used a typical liberal "buzzword" that didnt make sense.

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
easy big fella... i didnt say you were a liberal. you just used a typical liberal "buzzword" that didnt make sense.

No worries...I just forgot to add the smiley. :D

And Ruffy, I cant take credit where its not due...the article is a video clip...no reading necessary!! :D :beer;

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Come on, you actually read the article? Isn't that the opposite of how discussions on snowest go?:p I thought they normally went like ... "I didn't read the article because I didn't pass 2nd grade, but I will give you my misinformed opinion that is based on an email that I got........."

And Ruffy, I cant take credit where its not due...the article is a video clip...no reading necessary!! :D :beer;

Who's not "reading" all the info and "educating themselves" now????:D:eek::beer;

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Who's not "reading" all the info and "educating themselves" now????:D:eek::beer;

Yah, I got busted....... I forgot it was a video....I am getting my topics all confused. dang you guys are good at keeping me honest!

Hey, it is hard coming up with snide comments on multiple posts quickly..I am doing the best that I can.:p

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Yah, I got busted....... I forgot it was a video....I am getting my topics all confused. dang you guys are good at keeping me honest!

Hey, it is hard coming up with snide comments on multiple posts quickly..I am doing the best that I can.:p

Tis OK you've tripped me up before too :beer;

M
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson,CA
"I didn't read the article because I didn't pass 2nd grade, but I will give you my misinformed opinion that is based on an email that I got........."

I don't care who you are, thats funny right thar....

medium_LARRY_CABLE_GUY.jpg

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......

He doesn't stir the pot, he throws dynamite into it, and watches the rest of the people clean the crap off themselves!

now thats funny ...er thanks :p;)

Premium Features