• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Someone messing with my craigslist ad

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I just have to laugh at this.

So I put up an ad to sell my sled yesterday. this morning I get a call from a guy who asks if the ad is real. I say, yes ........... Why do you ask?

He says that someone must have gotten into your ad and messed with it. I should go and take a look.

Here is what I found:

50th anniversary limited edition black ****

Fantastic sled, I hate to see it go. Runs great, has 177 horse cocks under the hood

Used mainly out west and in the u.p. of Michigan.

May be black but only used on the white

Only 11,650 miles on it! Great shape!

Simmons Gen III skis-Great flotation and great handling on the trails. Does not dart at all with these skis! Rides like a bathtub!

Vertical steering

Narrow ski stance put on it- easier to roll over like my mom when she wants it from behind

Aftermarket belt guard- just in case you blow a belt it wont shred the inside of your sled also

Belt deflection adjuster- very handy

PDP aftermarket snow flap it attracts all the posers

Evo powersports blow off valve-much nicer than the stock one!! Blows hard just like my mom.

Also would work great for a large boat anchor!!

All factory updates completed- reverse and clutch

Must sell. $3500$ or trade for a few strippers

it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

post id: 4829352231

posted: 2 days ago

updated: 3 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I actually laughed my are off when I saw it. So did my son.

Just wondering how someone hacked in though?

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
I saw that Yesterday

I just thought you had a Twisted sense of Humor. I was surprised at the mileage, that is a ton for a 2012 sled. someone has an IRON BUTT.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
I actually laughed my are off when I saw it. So did my son.

Just wondering how someone hacked in though?

I think you had copied the wrong link. The link posted was the page that allows you to edit/revise your post. I seen your add 3 min after you posted, the link you posted went to the edit page, at that time no one had messed with it.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I have never laughed so hard in a long time! Horse cocks, bewahahaaa. Hacker has a helluva sense of humor.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I think you had copied the wrong link. The link posted was the page that allows you to edit/revise your post. I seen your add 3 min after you posted, the link you posted went to the edit page, at that time no one had messed with it.

And it only took me 2 days to figure out that I actually posted the edit link......

Man-o-man, all this interweb stuff gets me so cornfused..

LOLOL

Premium Features