• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< SnoWest Arctic Cat FREE SLED Giveaway>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this idea. Would love to be entered into the draw.

153 3"track would be the ultimate boo docking sled.

If I win this sled I'll give my sled away, kinda pay it forward

Rob

Just seen the sled at the idaho snow show. I would have to say job well done. Looks like an awesome sled. Would definitely be happy to win and ride that sled.

Being in R&D and product development, I can only imagine the red tape to go through on something like this. Awesome project though and shows others what can be done with picking through a OEM's parts book for an older sled.

Hope I can win and dig into the engineering more.

Last Call!

If you haven't posted, do it now. If you haven't became a Premium Member (chance for a second entry) do it now. If you haven't stopped by at the snow shows ... too late.

Sometime tomorrow or Wednesday, I will get with Christopher and we will pull a winner. Right now I would guess there will be fewer than 6,000 total entries ... good odds for a package worth close to $18,000.

Not sure what my protocol will be for taking bribes ...

Last Call!

If you haven't posted, do it now. If you haven't became a Premium Member (chance for a second entry) do it now. If you haven't stopped by at the snow shows ... too late.

Sometime tomorrow or Wednesday, I will get with Christopher and we will pull a winner. Right now I would guess there will be fewer than 6,000 total entries ... good odds for a package worth close to $18,000.

Not sure what my protocol will be for taking bribes ...

I posted a while back, but what the heck,......one more for good luck!! ha ha

This is pretty cool and someone is going to be pretty happy!!!!

Dear Arctic cat:

1) When Yamaha shows you how to refine you your quality control pay attention. PLEASE!

2). Make the whole sled metric. Ditch the imperial/standard bolts everything.

Last Call!

If you haven't posted, do it now. If you haven't became a Premium Member (chance for a second entry) do it now.

Sometime Tuesday or Wednesday, I will get with Christopher and we will pull a winner.

Right now I would guess there will be fewer than 6,000 total entries ... good odds for a package worth close to $18,000.

We are right down to the wire guys.
DO IT NOT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back