• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< SnoWest Arctic Cat FREE SLED Giveaway>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard for sure when they are going to be delivering the sled to my house. I want to make arrangements to be home.:face-icon-small-coo

The last i heard is was Mid December when the announcement will be made by Snowest.

Has anyone heard for sure when they are going to be delivering the sled to my house. I want to make arrangements to be home.:face-icon-small-coo

The last i heard is was Mid December when the announcement will be made by Snowest.

bholmlate,

sorry ... sled won't be delivered to your house. Whoever wins it (and I think your chances are good) will need to drive to Island Park to pick it up. But then, who wouldn't want to come to Island Park and spend a couple of days tuning with the Cat boys? And we're going to provide lodging at Island Park Cabins and Lodges for the winner for three nights.

Oh, and did I mention that Motorfist is throwing in a new suit--complete with helmet, goggles and gloves. This deal just keeps getting better.

Remember, you can enter three ways--1) reply to this thread; 2) be a paid forum member; 3) stop and say hi at the Idaho snowmobile show Nov. 20-21.

Time is running out. You have one more week to enter before the drawing.

Thanks for the Info SW. Very Cool!! Motorfist is sweetening up the deal even more with some of their great swag. I did not hear that Man!! someones Christmas is going to come early this year. Thank YOU Snowest for putting such a killer contest together.
I forgot about the tuning days in Island Park. I have only been there once for one of Amber Holts Clinics. Unfortunately it was on a poor snow year a few years ago and i wasn't able to stay around after the Clinic to explore. Had a great time though and Amber made it well worth the drive from Reno. So i do know my way there:face-icon-small-coo

Your right i don't think anyone would complain about taking a few days to have some fun in Island park. Great area and the people i met were very welcoming. I was bummed that my plans to attend the SLC show fell through because I knew that you could gain an extra entry by stopping by and saying HI to Christopher. Being swamped at work, which is a good thing will also prevent me from attending the Idaho show as well. Thank you again for the info. have a great season

Will it be able to keep up with the new PRO RMK?

Will it be able to keep up with the new Polaris PRO-RMK? Might really need those parts from the R&D shop.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the build.

It's awesome that you guys are doing this. I hope I win, but regardless, whoever does is going to have a sweet new sled.

Thanks for the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back