• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled down!

hm

not sure if its too late but i have a steering post off an 08m8 i can give you to get it outa there! im from palmer, pm me if theres anything i can do.

Towing sled

Good luck , we broke, should say son ran into creek last year at Petersville, broke off the handle bars on skidoo 583 , we deceided to (presidental rigg) the handle bars, hooked buddies sled we don't use ski loops, use, becuase it is hard on the two in on the skis, so we go around spindles. We were going up this hill engine running , helping it up the hill, when the cables , on the carbs were bent over, going to full throttle, happened so quick, I fell off , luckly it came unhooked from other sled, the skidoo went up the hill on its own, did a turn about missed two big trees, came down hill, and stopped at bottom of creek, Other damage cracked hood and windshield.. LOL :p One wild ride

Be careful when towing like this and watch your cables on the the broke machine that the carb cables do not get strectched out
]
Bladrat one of the Gully Rats

I think I seen your sled on Satuday. Was it all orange? I'm glad to hear no one was hurt. When we found it we all thought that could have been bad for someone. Where you left it was a little harry. Glad you got it out.

Premium Features

Back