• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled down!

Tony, just looked at my 06 M7, you a 9/16" for the steering arm and for the center bolt at the bulkhead mount. The outside two nuts at the bulkhead are 7/16" and your going to need a ext at least 10". Take 9/16" open end for the bottom of the steering arm bolt. T-25 for the cover plate on the upper support arm. 1/2" socket for the two bolt at the gas tank / upper support arm. and don't forget a 6mm allen head for the handle bar mounts. You going out today to get it?

Gook Luck JP

Awesome info! Thanks man I appriciate it!
Nah, Don't have the part nor day light left today...Shooting for tomorrow.

Tony, just looked at my 06 M7, you a 9/16" for the steering arm and for the center bolt at the bulkhead mount. The outside two nuts at the bulkhead are 7/16" and your going to need a ext at least 10". Take 9/16" open end for the bottom of the steering arm bolt. T-25 for the cover plate on the upper support arm. 1/2" socket for the two bolt at the gas tank / upper support arm. and don't forget a 6mm allen head for the handle bar mounts. You going out today to get it?

Gook Luck JP

For sure please let me know what you find!!!!

tony, where did you leave it at?we will be down tomorrow riding and will try and find ya and see how its going...if you tow it..I have had best luck towing out of deep in eureka with a 100 ft rope..just works..allows the tower to get over most stuff before the towee gets on it...mike

Tony,
If you find one tonight in the Kenai/Soldotna area, I can grab it for you and bring it to Primrose tommorrow morning. I am meeting AKSNOWRIDER there @ 1000. Let me know if I can help you. I ride Poo, so I can't help you with parts.

Thanks guys'! To all of you 'all!

Perhaps I will be down to pay $ for this site:D Really cool to see all the peeps willing to help out....

Soooo......this is my plan (maybe not the best one)....

Haven't been able to get ahold of a steering post, so going tomorrow with my buddy Hans, his Doo 800, and my shorty Doo. If were making the trip, might as well get some riding done right? And besides I know from first hand experiance (thx Billy) that even 2 up elite-ness on that trail sux hard. So, were going riding then towing the Cat (her heiness) home!

What you all think about that?

Thanks guys'! To all of you 'all!

Perhaps I will be down to pay $ for this site:D Really cool to see all the peeps willing to help out....

Soooo......this is my plan (maybe not the best one)....

Haven't been able to get ahold of a steering post, so going tomorrow with my buddy Hans, his Doo 800, and my shorty Doo. If were making the trip, might as well get some riding done right? And besides I know from first hand experiance (thx Billy) that even 2 up elite-ness on that trail sux hard. So, were going riding then towing the Cat (her heiness) home!

What you all think about that?

makes sense...wheres it at..we will keep an eye out for you...

Its 30 feet from a flagged tree thats on the far side of the lake from the Primrose side near a foot bridge and open water. Sorta like a little side lake right next to the big one.

Describing it may prove to be much easier then finding it. It was serious white out (at one point I was walking a head of Billy goat) so when I recognized the first place I had been to before, seemed like an acceptable place to leave it.

So...come out of primrose trail, B line for lake, stay near shore to left for 1/4 mile or so, then up and over a couple knolls and should be about there.

I'll appriciate any parts still remaining tomorrow :D

Its 30 feet from a flagged tree thats on the far side of the lake from the Primrose side near a foot bridge and open water. Sorta like a little side lake right next to the big one.

Describing it may prove to be much easier then finding it. It was serious white out (at one point I was walking a head of Billy goat) so when I recognized the first place I had been to before, seemed like an acceptable place to leave it.

So...come out of primrose trail, B line for lake, stay near shore to left for 1/4 mile or so, then up and over a couple knolls and should be about there.

we'll keep a watch out for you..hard to miss my dragon..its mostly red now..tim and ryan on edges...

I know right where you left it then. What time are you guys hitting the parking lot? We will be there at 1000ish. Im in a Red Ford Crewcab, old school just like my edge lol. Plates read "mxdad". We can give you guys a hand getting it back over by the trailhead (topside) and then play the rest of the day. Shouldn't be too tough to get it over there from where you are at.

Btw, AKSNOWRIDER can be pretty entertaining at times as well :D

I know right where you left it then. What time are you guys hitting the parking lot? We will be there at 1000ish. Im in a Red Ford Crewcab, old school just like my edge lol. Plates read "mxdad". We can give you guys a hand getting it back over by the trailhead (topside) and then play the rest of the day. Shouldn't be too tough to get it over there from where you are at.

Btw, AKSNOWRIDER can be pretty entertaining at times as well :D

hey now..if you keep telling everyone that no one will ever ride with me....:eek:

NICE!!!!

That would be sweet! In reality should'nt be too hard to find; although....had I left it where it broke, I think someday someone would be studying the ancient relic.

I'll sell Hans on being there at 10= :beer;

We'll be in a white dodge with deck.

Spike will be there :D

yep..forgot about munchkin...lol..tell him the tank is full...15.5 gallons worth..was thinking I need to put a transfer pump on it...sell fuel for 8 bucks a gallon...or your girlfriend if shes cute....turbo money ..yeah.....

Premium Features

Back