• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

shocks

M

MTSnowKing

Dec 28, 2008
Missoula, Montana
i am looking for better front shockd, ive been stuck on the stock setup for a season and have found a few options to go for. would the fox floats be the way to go or something like the walker evens piggy back with clickers? or anything else i should look for give me ideas :P

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
i am looking for better front shockd, ive been stuck on the stock setup for a season and have found a few options to go for. would the fox floats be the way to go or something like the walker evens piggy back with clickers? or anything else i should look for give me ideas :P

I have Fox Zero Pro's and love them. Little bit cheaper alternative to Floats and they will take a ton of abuse. Great all around shock.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Durable and proven Fox Zero Pro's from Carls or W/E Needles from Tri-City Performance with single/dual/tri rate springs is a big improvement without a huge chunk out of your wallet. Great shocks!

R

ripalip2

Jan 23, 2008
everett wa.
z-brozs with the triple rate springs set up for your riding style and weight , buy the best the first time, worth every penny in my opinion

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
I bought a set of Ohlins P36's and have not regret it one second, best shocks I've ever tried and they are super easy to adjust, plus you feel the difference straight away when you do some adjustments.

Premium Features