• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Secondary Clutch Rollers for 08/09 REV XP

Thank you to all who ordered our rollers over the past seasonl We enjoyed talking with a number of you and look forward to more of the same next season. The rollers are available all year and we'd be glad to hear from anyone at anytime. Enjoy your summer.

New price if you buy 3 sets. All information about these rollers re: manufacturing, price and purchasing can be viewed at www.hitorquerollers.com Check out the testimonials of riders that have used them.

Last edited:
Can't wait to try mine in the 1200 turbo xp.
Thanks and nice chatting w/you the other night.

Havva little box on the way. :)

What material are the stock ones?? They seem much harder than the old junk nylons ones in the Cats. What is the improvemt over stock?? as far as material? do the stock ones deform after time??? Mine still look new

In answer to your questions, all I know is that the stock ones are a type of plastic and are harder than the nylon ones used in the Cats. The material we use tests 40% stronger that stock. They roll easier because of the raised face on side of roller which slides against the stainless steel washer as compared to the original roller which drags on the aluminum. Our pin fit is much closer than the original. I really don't know if the stock one deforms after time as they haven't been around that long.

I just had a set put in my 09 XP last week. Ill report back when I get it out into some deep snow. They do definitely fit better than the stock ones.

Hi-Torque..........Calvin was saying the snow was pretty deep on Sunday??

Hey Dan. I rode my sled for the first time yesterday since Calvin, you, and I put the rollers in. I could definitely notice more consistency in my clutching. Just need to get my air intake working a little better on this xp and it should be good to go. Man I love this sled.

You guys itching to ride yet??:)

Thanks for letting us know how it all worked out, Dean. We haven't been back out since last Sunday as the snow just keeps on falling - more forecast for this week again.

Enjoy that sled of yours...

There is a fair bit of mechanical work involved to get to the rollers as the jackshaft and clutch are one piece which has to be removed from the machine. Taking the clutch apart takes some skill and removing and replacing the spring without special tools can be a challenge.
The roller kit contains instructions for installing the rollers once the clutch is apart.
It might be advisable to get the job done at your dealer.

If you do it yourself, or have a dealer do it, replace the torx head bolts with hex head bolts....so that way you can change a helix without taking the jackshaft off.

I BELIEVE they are 8mm x 25 mm grade 8, but don't quote me on that. Someone chime in if they know for sure...

Ace

Don't think so Dean but if I ever change my mind, I'll take you up on your offer. Thanks.

Hey Dan. Dont mean to beat this to death or anything, but curious why you dont want to do the primary rollers. Seems like there would be way more demand for the ones in the primary based on the skidoo's failure rate in recent years.

Arent guys having good luck with the oversized aftermarket ones that are currently available?

Premium Features

Back