• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
None of my pics turned out. My SD card needed formatting for some reason. I have video and will try to figure out how to post tomorrow. Hank you are welcome to ride with us any time. Not to worry some of the "Honey Holes" I can't find and been ridding with Fuzz for several years!!

r u guys riding this sunday. I dont know anyone up in great falls and want to ride at neihart. let me know so I can make some plans thanks.

cop!! Probably no weekends now. We have new sleds and need a breakin. You don't need us to show you arround. Follow the signs. Complete your profile.
Where you at
what you ride
you know who you are

I rode with Black Summit and Fuzz up on their turf today, they really know their area and gave me a super nice ride, Fuzz showed me some of his secret holes (they are still safe, I wouldn't be able to find them again in a million years), these are two of the finest guys you can ride with.

I can vouch for that! Two of my old riding buddies. Gary and Kyron crave snow and ride prolly more than anyone up there.... not to mention knowing the area and fresh powder no matter when they ride. Glad you had a good time, sure wish i could have attended.

Black Summit & Fuzz: Nice new sleds this year by the way! ENJOY! .....I shall return hopefully in about 2-3 yrs after this recruiting stint if all the stars allign. ;)

And of course, I will be lurking on this thread throughout the season to see whats going on. Good lusk with the weather in Good ole Montana.

Reactions: XXL
Ryan, good to hear from you. Know you are eating your heart out...Hopefully see in a couple of years.

Hank, enjoyed riding with you. Dont let this be the last time.

We rode in ground blizzard all day, the wind was nasty but it'll pile up the snow. Looks they might get some more snow today, it's raining in GTF.

Ryan, great to hear from ya. I get pictures all the time from Heather so I see ya and the family are doing good.

The new ride is a blast. All 3 of us yesterday were on new sleds and they all worked well for what we did. Can't wait till the Doo breaks in the power will be awsome. We just need more snow.

Ryan, good to hear from you. Know you are eating your heart out...Hopefully see in a couple of years.

Hank, enjoyed riding with you. Dont let this be the last time.

We rode in ground blizzard all day, the wind was nasty but it'll pile up the snow. Looks they might get some more snow today, it's raining in GTF.

Must have been you we seen pulling into the Lazy Doe when we were pulling out......

Nope we came strait home. Driving a red Superduty with a white enclosed trailor. Hopping for alittle snow so we can get another breakin ride this week.

According to the Snotel, not a stinkin drop of snow at the Hill after our "snow" storm. Still will go up later in the week.
Fuzz

Last edited:
I am in any day after Tuesday. Let's see if we can get Hank to come again. Got the quick clickers on and ordered new boots. Need new pants also like you mine were soaked when I got home. Pulled the clutch and cleaned them. BTW I just happen to look at my skis was going to take the cutters off the Simmons. One of my inside carbides was bent in a right angle. No wonder I thought my power steering went to h---- because it did. Not sure what I hit but something bent that thing. I will call ya tomorrow evening.

Hey fellers, I think I am go for Friday and maybe another friend who called me a "Rat Bastard" when I told him I went with you guys last week and didnt call him. I hope the dealer gets my sled problem figured out by then. If not I'll ride the 07.

I wouldn't worry about that guy calling you names. I doubt he is big enough to do much. Matter of fact he must have elephant balls to call you that in the first place. LOL

It's looking like a Thursday ride. Try to get a ride in before the deep freeze hits. Will post tomorrow for sure. This time we will have pictures when we get back.

Gary, Are you ever going to get that thing broke in? Typical Skidoo! Hope you like it. Jason

Reactions: XXL
Only got 1 ride on it. Need to get 3 tanks of gas thru it according to Al in Revelstoke. I can pull one plug wire now and eat that cat you ride. LOL She's a sweet ride. Will eventually do a bit of clutch work on it. I'll let you ride her when we hook up. Really tell the weight from the old ZX.

BTW we are planning the Cooke City trip the 5-8 of March. Tell Randy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back