• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding from Lava Mountain Lodge

L
Jan 16, 2009
Dubois, WY
:amen:Rode from Lava Mountain Lodge yesterday and today. Went North yesterday and South today. We will ride directly West tomorrow. We have been riding out of Lava Mountain Lodge for three days and have found untracked powder every where we go and can go any direction from Lava. The new trail is 100% better than it has been in the past. The crew at LML treat us very well and we have used the heated shop a few times now, when it is as cold as it has been, we're working on our sleds indoors next to the wood stove. That's a service only Lava offers.

Lava Mtn Rocks my boat! Love it. That new PB cutoff is great too isnt it? Dont have to ride the ditch anymore but I still do anyway lol. So lucky to have all these services right off of the cd trail system. Maybe I'll go out today and do a lap, tad on the chilly side today though.

1/18/11 8 to 12 inches fresh all over, more towards the tetons and tog. Riding is going to be amazing today, but I guess when isn't it here? Have fun out there, I know I will. More snow forecasted tonight and AGAIN this upcoming weekend. Tog pass almost 200 inches total this season=a lot of powder snow everywhere. Tetons almost 300 this season already. As of today, the avy danger is considerable everywhere, esp in the Teton range. Have fun. Eat your hearts out flatlanders hehe

Premium Features