• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

QUESTION: Would you be WILLING to lose 10% of your body weight ??

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You are not selling anything? Why do you need my CC# then? BS.
So that when you FINISH THE CHALLENGE I can send you a check back for your Contest Fees plus your prize winnings..

Last week all the winners of the Fall Challenge got a check for $137.50 each.

$50 in, $137.50 returned.
Not a bad investment considering all of them lost at least the 10% they wanted to....

Unless of course you have no intention of actually finishing the challenge, in which case it would be far better not to start.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
50 bucks is nothing. Wait until they ask for a hundred for this and 75 for that. Typical internet scam.
Ain't gonna happen chief.

There is NOTHING TO BUY from us whatsoever.
Zip
Nadda
Zilch

Pay your Contest Fee.
Follow the program for 90 days.
Lose your 10% of total body weight.
Get your Contest Fee back, PLUS your share of the total winnings pool.

We get to harvest all of your data and continue coding our AI system.

Its a clean WIN-WIN situation.
You lose the weight, we gain needed real world data.

Sorry you think this is a scam bro.
Do you SERIOUSLY think I would expose myself to MASSIVE potential repercussions on SnoWest of inviting members to participate in something that wasn't 100% on the Up and Up. REALLY?????

They don't make Nomex Underwear thick enough to protect me from the flames that would come my way...

W
Nov 26, 2007
Snoqualmie, WA
Read the whole thing

I read it and it contradicts itself.

To make this happen I NEED PEOPLE who are willing to lose 10% of their total body weight in a 90 day period between January 5th and April 5th WITHOUT having to pay any money for our services nor having to buy any product to participate.

I want to be SUPER CLEAR on this, I WILL NOT BE SELLING YOU ANYTHING! There is nothing for you to buy.

If they are going to require a $50.00 payment they should say so.

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
Thanks for the email, PM, and constant bumping of this thread, I almost missed this great opportunity. I've really been looking for an untested weight loss program put together by people with no medical, nutritional, or fitness training, so this sounds perfect. Maybe you could add some hidden expenses as well to really complete the package? Oh look, you've thought of that too, perfect.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I read it and it contradicts itself.

To make this happen I NEED PEOPLE who are willing to lose 10% of their total body weight in a 90 day period between January 5th and April 5th WITHOUT having to pay any money for our services nor having to buy any product to participate.

I want to be SUPER CLEAR on this, I WILL NOT BE SELLING YOU ANYTHING! There is nothing for you to buy.

If they are going to require a $50.00 payment they should say so.

If you do NOT want to participate in the CHALLENGE and have NO INTENTION of completing it, let me know and I will be happy to let you sign up for the basic program AFTER the next 90 day challenge has begun

You are more than welcome to take everything we have to offer and give us nothing whatsoever in return for it. That will just exclude you from the challenge itself and all the support and tracking that comes with it on our part.

Let me say it just ONE THOUSAND MORE TIMES.
The program is absolutely 100% free of charge.

The 90 Day Challenge has a PRIZE POOL that requires you to pay your own refundable entry fee.

But once the Challenge has begun, the doors to the basic program will remain WIDE OPEN to anyone who wants to go to the homepage and just sign up for Weightix and not participate in the Beta-Trials with us without having to join the prize pool.

N
Nov 27, 2007
Grand Lake
So Christopher can bypass the rules of this forum because he's the main moderator or admin? And some of the other moderators have drank enough kool-aid and just get behind a mass spam of the entire snowest member forum. I'm certainly not ok with it, seem a little dictatorship to me. Never have I gotten a mass email selling a product before on this site. Though Christopher will continue to say it's FREE!! No such thing as a free lunch.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks for the email, PM, and constant bumping of this thread, I almost missed this great opportunity. I've really been looking for an untested weight loss program put together by people with no medical, nutritional, or fitness training, so this sounds perfect. Maybe you could add some hidden expenses as well to really complete the package? Oh look, you've thought of that too, perfect.

Now you're just being a Jerk.
Before you launch into a baseless attack, you should do some reading and get to know what we are actually doing.

http://100down.org/
https://weightix.com/

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So Christopher can bypass the rules of this forum because he's the main moderator or admin? And some of the other moderators have drank enough kool-aid and just get behind a mass spam of the entire snowest member forum. I'm certainly not ok with it, seem a little dictatorship to me. Never have I gotten a mass email selling a product before on this site. Though Christopher will continue to say it's FREE!! No such thing as a free lunch.

Your so called "Free Lunch" will continue right up until we have 1,000 people in the Beta late in 2017. After that, your "Free Lunch" will come to an end as the Beta-Trial period will finish out.

As for the mass mailing.
Nope.
Didn't even come marginally close to sending out 100,000 PMs to all the members of the forum. I reached out to a very small cross section of a few thousand members that I thought might possibly benefit from what this program has to offer.

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
Now you're just being a Jerk.
Before you launch into a baseless attack, you should do some reading and get to know what we are actually doing.

http://100down.org/
https://weightix.com/

And you're just being a spammer.

Again, please correct where I was wrong with my baseless attacks. What medical, nutritional, or fitness training do you have? What doctor is overseeing this program?

I can go on FB, IG, or anywhere on the Internet and find "fitness experts" who are former fatties who got into shape, this is nothing groundbreaking. I don't come on SW for that bull****, I don't care about a thread, but the spamming pm/emails/etc is ridiculous.

So that when you FINISH THE CHALLENGE I can send you a check back for your Contest Fees plus your prize winnings..

Last week all the winners of the Fall Challenge got a check for $137.50 each.

$50 in, $137.50 returned.
Not a bad investment considering all of them lost at least the 10% they wanted to....

Unless of course you have no intention of actually finishing the challenge, in which case it would be far better not to start.

So it's less than 40% effective?

N
Nov 27, 2007
Grand Lake
Your so called "Free Lunch" will continue right up until we have 1,000 people in the Beta late in 2017. After that, your "Free Lunch" will come to an end as the Beta-Trial period will finish out.

As for the mass mailing.
Nope.
Didn't even come marginally close to sending out 100,000 PMs to all the members of the forum. I reached out to a very small cross section of a few thousand members that I thought might possibly benefit from what this program has to offer.

It ain't my free lunch. And not sure how you identified the "special" people to advertise to. You aren't special to me. I do find it interesting the majority of those who have posted on this thread don't seem too happy about it. Instead of saying "gosh guys, I really should have thought about how to use my powers as an admin for good instead of spamming you." Christopher, you seem to be digging your heels in. Self righteous in my book.

M
Feb 12, 2012
You state in previous posts that if one pays the $50.00 dollar buy in and loses their 10% the $50.00 is refunded.

I don't see where your website states $50.00 refunded.

Copied from your website,
https://weightix.com/m/challenges/index.html?id=5

2017 'New Year, New You' 90-Day Challenge
Begins in 16 days.
Jan 5th - Apr 5th
$50.00 Buy In
Lose 10% of your body weight to begin a new you!

(Challenge lasts for 90 days)

Prize: Everyone who successfully completes the challenge will split 80% of the prize-pool-money. (Remaining goes into the general Weightix fund to help keep this crazy project going!)

** We reserve the right to adjust goals for individuals at our discretion. For example, if someone needs to lose weight at a rate that is faster than would otherwise be healthy, we may adjust their final goal to keep it reasonable, but still fair to everyone.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The following has been added to Post #1 in an attempt to make it clearer...

NOTE:

There seems to be a LOT OF CONFUSION about the PRIZE POOL in the 90 Day Challenge that we are running.

As part of our Beta-Test program we run the new members through a 90 day weight loss challenge, where we do everything we can to help/assist/encourage the new members to SUCCEED and lose the full 10% or more in the first 90 days.

As we started this in early 2016 we saw quite a few new members bail out a month or two into the program, so we came up with something to INCENTIVIZE them to stay in and stick it out for the full 90 days so we could gather the test data we need to develop our software.

We ask each participant to contribute $50 to the general prize pool. Then everyone who completes the 90 day challenge and loses the 10% gets their entry fee back AND shares the residual fees evenly. In the last round all the winners got a check for $137.50 for the $50 they invested.

Example....
You COMMIT to losing 10% of your weight.
You follow through on the program, lose the weight, and we return your entry fee.

But lets say we have 10 people who join, that puts $500 in the prize pool.
3 quit just because they bail out when it gets hard.
2 fail to make the final weight for whatever reason.
That leaves 5 who COMPLETE the challenge.

Those 5 then split the prize pool, and in this example each got a check for $100, instead of the $50 they contributed. In our last round that ended a week ago, the actual final winnings were $137.50 per person.

Participating in the CHALLENGE IS NOT REQUIRED to use the Weightix system!

But the hard cold truth is that of the last 350 people who have participated in one of the challenges LOST MORE WEIGHT by far and away then those who do not!

If you do NOT want to participate in the 90 Day CHALLENGE or have NO INTENTION of completing the full 90 Day Challenge, let me know and I will be happy to let you sign up for the basic program with NO PRIZE ENTRY FEE!

You are more than welcome to take everything we have to offer and give us nothing whatsoever in return for it. That will just exclude you from the challenge itself and all the support and tracking that comes with it on our part.

Let me say this again, The program itself is absolutely 100% free of charge.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So it's less than 40% effective?

That represents the number of people who QUIT and don't follow through on their plan.

That is our #1 problem.
How do we keep Beta-Testers who have NO stake in the program from just walking away the moment they decide they want the Chocolate Shake and Fries...

Because we are offering this program at no cost to people its entirely too easy to just quit at any moment and bail out. If you had invested some big membership fee and a monthly maintenance fee and a coaching fee and bought a ton of supplements and shakes and ect... Then you would be pretty heavily invested in the program and far less likely to bail out and just walk away.

Since we do none of that, we have tried to get creative in how to overcome that problem..

S
Nov 2, 2009
Hugo, MN
Man
you guys just like to flame a guy I think.
I get that you dont want to do it but he was trying to help out guys who did want to try it out.
Here is how I feel about it.
If you dont want to participate say thanks but no thanks and let it go. If you do join in. Really no need to flame a guy for trying to help others or himself in the future.
Honestly if your that worried about the $50.00 then it is not for you.
After the explanation of what the $50.00 goes for I think it is a great idea. If you got no skin in the game you will not care if you succeed or not, continue to follow the program or not.

Look at the defunked health care system. Very few people are making smart choices with there health care money because they just say the insurance company is paying for it... Breaking news Insurance companies are not paying for it you the consumer is in the long run.

N
Nov 27, 2007
Grand Lake
Man
you guys just like to flame a guy I think.
I get that you dont want to do it but he was trying to help out guys who did want to try it out.
Here is how I feel about it.
If you dont want to participate say thanks but no thanks and let it go. If you do join in. Really no need to flame a guy for trying to help others or himself in the future.
Honestly if your that worried about the $50.00 then it is not for you.
After the explanation of what the $50.00 goes for I think it is a great idea. If you got no skin in the game you will not care if you succeed or not, continue to follow the program or not.

Look at the defunked health care system. Very few people are making smart choices with there health care money because they just say the insurance company is paying for it... Breaking news Insurance companies are not paying for it you the consumer is in the long run.

I'm not raggin on Christopher for wanting to help others make super positive changes in their life. More power to him. My beef is that he is doing with the Snowest community and rules should be rules. Again I have never had a email sent from a company that was sent to a couple thousand others. Maybe I am wrong. If I can't send out an email like this, then neither should others. I guess we will make up the rules as we go along and apply them to our friends and others just have to put up with it.

Premium Features