• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK vs. Ski Doo XP

I think the 10+ bhp is all used up in the extra 7+ lbs. of track and the resistance that it takes to bend a 16 wide around the cogs. Sounds kinda even to me!

Wow!!!! Have you ever see so many grown men getting their panties in a bunch over an measly 800. Stock sucks!!! Stay on the bunny hills...

we all like horsepower, in fact I rode a turbo last year. But I will say, I'm very tempted to leave my pro alone. It will take me anywhere I want to go with a few skills!:face-icon-small-win
Turbos kind of take the "riding" out of riding if you turn the boost up high enough.

Wow, this thing is still going strong!

So I had a chance to finally ride a Pro last weekend in Revy... gotta say it is VERY different from my XP. I am buying a new sled in the next few weeks, and it's gonna be either another XP (163 E-tec) or a Pro.... so come on guys, help me decide!!!!

So I had a chance to finally ride a Pro last weekend in Revy... gotta say it is VERY different from my XP. I am buying a new sled in the next few weeks, and it's gonna be either another XP (163 E-tec) or a Pro.... so come on guys, help me decide!!!!

That depends....is it for you or your girlfriend?

I have owned 4 XP chassis 800R summit (08, 2 09s, and 2010) they were all great sleds. With that being said I would never go back to an XP chassis sled over my 163 PRO. This sled rocks.

Shhhhhhhhh...... don't tell the wife about the girlfriend!

move to Utah, have 19 wives and counting. quit working, make them pay all the bills, do all the chores and spend all your free time snomobiling and finding other women to marry. buy both sleds. ur not paying for them:face-icon-small-sho

I have owned 4 XP chassis 800R summit (08, 2 09s, and 2010) they were all great sleds. With that being said I would never go back to an XP chassis sled over my 163 PRO. This sled rocks.

The 2011 E-Tec is a different animal than the 2009 or 2010 XP. This thing rips.

The 2011 E-Tec is a different animal than the 2009 or 2010 XP. This thing rips.

The only problem is the PRO RIPS MORE... Sorry but You xp guy's got screwed this YEAR... Maybe next year you xp guy's will be king again but this year it's ALL PRO.....

I've ridden my 163 pro against a 163 etec..both great sleds..so doo guys, instead of a vid showing the xp dominating a pro..(since not one vid has surfaced yet), how about a vid of a etec sidehilling some nasty steep /deep stuff...and i mean the stuff you see the pro vids of on here all the time..then those like yammy who are trying to decide will have more proof of how great the new xp is..(cause the guy who owned the one I rode with tryed to trade me his etec for my pro straight up(he paid well over 2 grand more for his too)..and I wasnt interested(although the 11 doo is a much nicer sled then the older ones but I still like the pro better)so lets see some vids there guys....

Premium Features

Back