• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Pro and Axys TSS Bypass $15

P
Dec 17, 2013
Washington
Polaris Pro and Axys TSS Bypass $16

I have TSS Bypass Plugs ready to go:
- Corsa Connector (same as stock)
- Fully Sealed

Cost is $16 via paypal or venmo. PM me if you are interested.

If you aren't familiar with these, they are handy to have for several reasons:
- For testing (ruling out a TSS sensor issue)
- To override the sensor in the throttle block. Example is in case of an emergency in the field. If your throttle block is damaged, this will allow you to override the sensor and get back to the truck.
- Override for running an aftermarket throttle block that does not support the factory TSS sensor. If the TSS bypass is used, a tether needs to be installed for your safety. I highly recommend installing a tether regardless.

Thanks for looking and have a safe season.

--Perk
I would take one!

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
I'm interested in one of these to add to my collection of relays. :)

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Hi Ibby - I sent you a message with the ordering info. If you have trouble getting the message, let me know and I will post my phone number. Thanks.

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
All, I am headed to the mountains to ride for the rest of this week - annual trip with my riding buddies. I won't be near a post office most of the trip so if you need a bypass, I may not be able to get it shipped until Monday 2-13-23. I will take some with me and will do my best to get them out if you order - I will be staying in Hailey Idaho a couple of nights so I may be able to get them out. I'll do my best. BTW - bypass cost is now up to $25/bypass (shipping is still included in the US). Sorry for the price increase - shipping an material costs went up this year (again).

Premium Features