• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Plan B; Mission Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
AFTON RESULTS

600 MOD -15TH/19 RACERS
700 MOD -13TH/16 RACERS
800 MOD -14TH/18 RACERS
OPEN MOD-19TH/20 RACERS

My confidence continues to grow with improved ET's, and better finishes, not to mention the encouragement I get from my fellow racers. Apparently by racing a sled that gives up 100 lbs, and 100 horses, I have began to earn their respect with some of the rides I have put in so far. Stay tuned for results from Lost Trail MT next weekend!

Afton pics can be seen at www.rltphotography.com/rmsha/
just enter number 475 in the search to find shots of me

Last edited:
T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
Lost Trail

Results from Lost Trail MT.

600 MOD- 9th/14racers
700 MOD- 11th/11 racers
800 MOD-15TH/16 racers
OPEN MOD- 12th/17 racers

This will most likely be my last post in this thread,...updated race results, and pics can be found in the Yammi forum in the RMSHA PICS thread. Thanks for all of the interest, and support!
-Cable

DSC_3336.jpg RLT_1345.jpg

H

HDEMWET

Nov 19, 2010
i live in swastika, ont. canada
Hey Cable, you got my respect, running against lighter 2 strokes could have been enough to turn some folks away, but you seem to have remained positive throughout the season, and you've posted some very respectable finishes for a first year racer regardless of the sled being ridden. I hope you stick with it, I'm sure with the confidence you build race after race, it won't be long before you're standing on that middle podium position. Thanks for proving it can be done on a Yammi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features