• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize (I'm NOT joking!)

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
I guess it is pretty easy to forget all the sabre beheading and hanging and burning of our prisoners.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I guess it is pretty easy to forget all the sabre beheading and hanging and burning of our prisoners.

By Obama?

Or do you mean that he ( along with McCain and thousands of other military, generals, etc) believe it is wrong and does not do anything.

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
thousands of other military? really? i've never seen those numbers...and out of curiousity who are these generals....not saying there are none just would like to know which generals you are referring to.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Executive Orders were signed for both the Torture thing and Gitmo.

Waterboarding is torture.

Defined by who?
You?
The Media?
The liberals?
Those that hoped we would lose the war?

You know, your right, we shouldn't be so mean.

Gee Mr. Terorist, I know you want to murder every single person in my country, but would you be so kind as to tell me all your plans to do that??
Oh you won't, what if I give you a candy bar?

no wonder the terrrorist laugh at us.

Oh, and waterboarding was only done to 2 or 3 people.
no long or short term damage, no scars, nothing.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Defined by almost everyone that has ever undergone waterboarding. McCain agrees it is torture, military personal agree it is torture, SEALS have come out and said it is torture, recently both conservative and Liberal media have undergone waterboarding and they have ALL said it is the worst thing they have ever experienced.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Defined by almost everyone that has ever undergone waterboarding. McCain agrees it is torture, military personal agree it is torture, SEALS have come out and said it is torture, recently both conservative and Liberal media have undergone waterboarding and they have ALL said it is the worst thing they have ever experienced.

I would define having to spend a full day with my mother in law as torture.
phycological (sp?) warfare is standard practice.
How exactly do you suggest we get information out of these guys??
you do know that the 3 guys waterboarded gave up information that stopped multiple attacks?
Oh wait, that doesn't matter, we have to let them attack us and then whine about how it's someone elses fault.
We have to lose the war on terrorism so the dems have something to trumpet and crow about.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Torture doesn't work at getting "good" information from anyone, what it has proven is that it gets information, but it is not quality information. They basically make it up to stop the torture. You torture me and I will tell you anything you want me to, I'll make it up and give you EXACTLY what you want, JUST MAKE IT STOP!

Military Generals have said this. John McCain who underwent torture in Vietnam has came out and said that.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Torture doesn't work at getting "good" information from anyone, what it has proven is that it gets information, but it is not quality information. They basically make it up to stop the torture. You torture me and I will tell you anything you want me to, I'll make it up and give you EXACTLY what you want, JUST MAKE IT STOP!

Military Generals have said this. John McCain who underwent torture in Vietnam has came out and said that.

Yah... most of the information that is gathered comes from creating a good rapport with the people you want information from.

Also, I heard a military personal explain the difference between getting information via hard tactics, and those with a good rapport.

Hard tactics: Person will tell you were the people you are looking for are located.

Good rapport: Person will tell you were the people you are looking for are located, and will tell you that the building is booby trapped..

Lots and lots of information has been put out there by those in the intelligence community that states the information is unreliable when using torture methods.

I think it is more of the American public wanting to believe that people are doing EVERYTHING they can...

W
Nov 27, 2007
I think we should saw their heads off w/ a dull sword. No, we don't want information, we just want to saw your phukkin head off a-hole. :D Ahhhhh.. I feel much better now.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado

And yet the information they got from waterboarding those three guys stoped no less than a dozen attacks and led to the arrest of multiple other terrorists.

So tell me.
How EXACTLY do you plan on getting information from these guys??

Y

Yamahamod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jun 8, 2008
In my Bunker
www.facebook.com
So Much for that Peace Prize

http://www.prisonplanet.com/nobel-peace-laureate-obama-will-send-40k-more-troops-to-war.html

Nobel Peace Laureate Obama Will Send 40K More Troops To War

Pointless “will he, won’t he” debates ignore the fact that Obama has already deployed 34,000 additional troops to Afghanistan

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009

Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Obama has decided to send close to 40,000 more troops into Afghanistan over the course of 2010, according to insiders.

“Informed sources tell CBS news he intends to give General McCrystal most, if not all, the additional troops he is asking for,” the network reported Monday night.

According to the report, Obama has decided to send four combat brigades plus thousands more support troops, bringing the total of new troops to be deployed close to 40,000.

The first troops will arrive in early 2010, and it would take until the end of 2010 before all the additional troops were in position.

The build up is expected to last four years, meaning there would be 100,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan by the end of 2012 when Obama has completed his first term.

According to CBS, Obama will announce the decision the week before Thanksgiving, just in time to fly over to Oslo, Norway in December to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize.

The White House has denied that any decision has been made, calling the reports, “absolutely false”.

Premium Features