• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize (I'm NOT joking!)

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Ahhh how cute....going to bat for your libtard buddy.

Not really, just including you in your "I am a stupid douche" group. For all the twisted thinking ruffy has, and I'm fortunate to get to make fun of him to his face, you are just as twisted and should be included in that group. that's all.....no alliance to one over the other, just wanted to make sure you got included......:D

M

MPS

Not really, just including you in your "I am a stupid douche" group. For all the twisted thinking ruffy has, and I'm fortunate to get to make fun of him to his face, you are just as twisted and should be included in that group. that's all.....no alliance to one over the other, just wanted to make sure you got included......:D

Oh gee....you hurt my feelings....how will I ever go on with my day? LMAO....hahahaha

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Quick thought I think reality has become a movable concept. What I mean is that if enough people in power get together and tell you the color blue is now red. Then they give the guy a award and then pass a law forcing you to observe the new name....then are we not just living in someone else perception of what reality is.....I guess what I'm trying say is that if the people in charge say it so, then the sheep percieve that as the new reality....Global Warming is a good example of this.....enviromentaltards fall into this catogory also. Most just send a check from the concrete jungle because of some sound bite.

NWO here it comes. BO is the poster child.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
OH COME ON guys, Are you really that shocked, The Nobel prize lost it's meaning and integrity a long time ago.

AL GORE won the damn thing for his stance on Global Warming, obviouslly the people that award the scientific Nobel prizes didn't consult with the pot smoking peace prize nuts on that one.

It's obviously been so twisted by political jack offs that it means nothing to anyone that really matters.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Quick thought I think reality has become a movable concept. What I mean is that if enough people in power get together and tell you the color blue is now red. Then they give the guy a award and then pass a law forcing you to observe the new name....then are we not just living in someone else perception of what reality is.....I guess what I'm trying say is that if the people in charge say it so, then the sheep percieve that as the new reality....Global Warming is a good example of this.....enviromentaltards fall into this catogory also. Most just send a check from the concrete jungle because of some sound bite.

NWO here it comes. BO is the poster child.

You see the world very clearly ! Global warming ,religion,politics its all the same. Follow the pack at your own peril!

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
The president sure is a lucky guy.

I hope ACORN was not involved in the registration or casting of votes for this prestigiuos award.

It would be a real shame to see someone get an award they deserve but was tainted by a underlying wave of deception.

K
Nov 29, 2007
Colorado
"The president will donate the entire $1.4 million prize to charity, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said, but hasn't decided yet which organizations will share the windfall. Obama said he planned to travel to Oslo to accept the prize."

I wonder how much it will cost us to send him on to Oslo? Any bet's it's more than 1.4M? How about he just stays home!

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
"The president will donate the entire $1.4 million prize to charity, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said, but hasn't decided yet which organizations will share the windfall. Obama said he planned to travel to Oslo to accept the prize."

I wonder how much it will cost us to send him on to Oslo? Any bet's it's more than 1.4M? How about he just stays home!

He should give the 1.4MM to those who lost their job with ACORN.

I am so glad he has time to go and accept the prize. While flying over there maybe he and his staff can read the Health Care Bill and write one of his own? Maybe he could stop by and visit the wounded troups in Germany ... or go to IRAQ & Afghanistan and give a prep talk about disarmanent to those confused people killing anyone they can for religious gain using IED's.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
i know people that talk make a lot more prodictive change then him, they should maybe give the award to somebody that matters.

the issue is worse then he gets an award that is meaningless and VERY poorly assigned, but now the sheep have more reason to worship this pile.

B

BigJake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jul 23, 2009
It comes down to one thing, that one thing is Moron's. There are just way to many in this world.

M

MPS

LOL...I'm sure you're touched....just don't start sending me pm's like the one's fordman gets....:confused::D

Me send you PM's? LMAO You must think you are quite special.

I have an idea... I suggest the "Great One" does take that trip to Oslo and just remains there for the next 3+ years?

That definitely works for me! :beer;:beer;

S
Nov 26, 2007
:beer;just goes to show ya, any fu&^%K*^ing clown can get his face
in the "news".... look at a. gore, pelosi, reid, boxer, carter, etc, etc,.
This country is going to hell fast BUT we need to change direction before
obama admin completely screws it up... wafjtci

Premium Features