• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama may not meet constitutional requirements to be President

I
Jun 18, 2008
Southern Idaho
Did you know that if elected president [gasp],he will be the only president I believe that cannot get a security clearance. LOL....and real live people will actually vote for him to be president.

Doesnt this bother anyone else but Opus and myself? Something just isnt right about this, but hey go vote for the guy if you want...

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
In his own book, he was Barry something else from when his step dad adopted him, which he forfeited his citizenship at that time as well. There still isn't any documentation where he entered the US legally after that date.-huh?

Man I'm gonna go home and drink tonight after voting.

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Look around in foul plug, I have posted several times exactly what I see in Obama. What do you see in McCain?

Most of what I have read from you is the same as Obama--Lots of lip movement, but no SUBSTANCE to what you area saying. He has lots of ideas with NO practical way of making any of it work.

As those with time and experiance have learned---There is a difference in theory and reality as to what works and does not.

Good luck!!

I see it the same as the last election--the Less of the 2 evils. I see what the Demos have done in Congress:eek: NOTHING--must be why this congress is nicknamed the "DO NOTHING CONGRESS".

I think it is just sad that the politicians think they can do anything they want and screw the citizens of this country---Kind of like the Romans--they went the same way--and look what happened to them.

H20SKE...

Who would have thought a Liberal in Montana:confused:

F
Dec 1, 2007
NORTH BEND
Great, we disagree. I like Obama's plan of drilling where the current leases are and investing more heavily in alternative fuels.

How about this, I do not know what sled(s) you have, but if Obama wins tomorrow, I will write you a check for every sled you own that runs and newer than 2001 for $1,000 each on Wednesday. Since everyone is convinced his first action is going to be close riding areas, then your sled(s) would be worthless and that is a great deal for you.

Let me know.

Digging a hole today are we?

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
Why can you find Obama's birth certificate all over the internet but not McCain's?

Not hard at all, it is right there. You just are susceptible to the fear tactics.

just so you know internet search sites are going to show in the first 10-20 pages the most common thing searched for, and with that everyone is searching for obama's birth certificate where your the only one searching for mccains so his is going to be way farther down the lists

Premium Features