• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama may not meet constitutional requirements to be President

How I should have worded it was "he would have had to forfeit his signature at the time of his adoption" There are several things that are stacking up on this. Why else would he refuse to turn over the original document? And a birth certificate number has no meaning when it comes to ID's. It is a record number, that is it. As president, you are subject to no privacy when it comes to the validy of your citizenship either! McCain turned his over!

This is Sean Hannity's website so it must be true, right?
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1006421

And why is it I can google for Obama's birth certificate I get to see it. But I do not get to see McCains? Can someone please show me that link?

I am not saying McCain is not a citizen, just you people arguing this is like the pot calling the kettle black. Get over it.

If this were true, I think the powers that be, like maybe Colin Powell, would know.

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......

And why is it I can google for Obama's birth certificate I get to see it. But I do not get to see McCains? Can someone please show me that link?

I am not saying McCain is not a citizen, just you people arguing this is like the pot calling the kettle black. Get over it.

If this were true, I think the powers that be, like maybe Colin Powell, would know.

my gawd those questions are strickly LIB for sure what kind of idiot fawk needs to see Mcains birth certificate ....that person must be very very very special ...

OBAMA is the ANTICHRIST and FAWKS like YOU have already SOLD yer SOUL

good luck with that stupid

PS don't we have people at the door doing security around here ??????????????/

my gawd those questions are strickly LIB for sure what kind of idiot fawk needs to see Mcains birth certificate ....that person must be very very very special ...

OBAMA is the ANTICHRIST and FAWKS like YOU have already SOLD yer SOUL

good luck with that stupid

PS don't we have people at the door doing security around here ??????????????/

I am sorry for posting something that contradicts your thinking. I guess I did not realize we were in a free country!!

And a couple people above said McCain released his, but I have yet to find it. And yes McCain did lie about where he was born, that is fact.

B
Nov 21, 2005
9 Mile Falls, WA
I am sorry for posting something that contradicts your thinking. I guess I did not realize we were in a free country!! FOR A COUPLE MORE MONTHS ANYWAY

And a couple people above said McCain released his, but I have yet to find it. And yes McCain did lie about where he was born, that is fact.

McCain never lied about where he was born (Panama Canal Zone, American territory at the time of his birth) and released his birth certificate at the beginning of his campaign, along with his medical records. Neither of which your dear leader has released.

McCain never lied about where he was born (Panama Canal Zone, American territory at the time of his birth) and released his birth certificate at the beginning of his campaign, along with his medical records. Neither of which your dear leader has released.

Then show me his birth certificate. Fact is, he said he was born at the Coco Solo Hospital which was not even built when he was born.

But, I am not arguing he is not a citizen, both his parents were so he could be born on Mars.

I do think it is funny you can find Obama's in 10 seconds but you cannot find McCain's.

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
I am sorry for posting something that contradicts your thinking. I guess I did not realize we were in a free country!!

don't be sorry ...you are retarded and I am overweight ......however I can lose weight ................................:eek:

O

opus

Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Creek, MT
Did you know that if elected president [gasp],he will be the only president I believe that cannot get a security clearance. LOL....and real live people will actually vote for him to be president.

B
Nov 21, 2005
9 Mile Falls, WA
B
Nov 21, 2005
9 Mile Falls, WA
Ouch, I guess I should go back to kindergarden when that joke was around to interpret what it means? LOL This keeps getting funnier by the minute.

Our public schools aren't that great anymore, but still it might be in your best interest. Study up on Marxism and Authoritarianism, maybe dictatorships, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and you might catch up...

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota

That's because McCain presented his in person to the proper people so they could personally verify its authenticity unlike Obama. The Internet is not the authority of the United States. Do you think the DMV would give me a driver's license if I showed them a picture of my birth certificate on the internet? Common sense says no. Not to mention the fact this is a little bit more serious than getting a driver's license.

Last edited:
H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
Then show me his birth certificate. Fact is, he said he was born at the Coco Solo Hospital which was not even built when he was born.

But, I am not arguing he is not a citizen, both his parents were so he could be born on Mars.

I do think it is funny you can find Obama's in 10 seconds but you cannot find McCain's.

do us a favour and pour $3.26 cents on yourself and light a match ..........

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id

Because the Senate has the power to set this is it so choices, and it did/

McCain Citizenship

story2

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
actually, they have figured it all out.
It will take a US supreme court battle to settle it.
Obama WAS born in Kenya. 4 Days after that he was flown with his mother to Hawaii where he obtained a "live birth" birth certificate.
Legally, he was born in Kenya.

Obama has done everything in his power to block this investigation till AFTER the election.
WHY??
Because if Obama wins imagine what would happen.
The Dems would demand the constitution be amended.

Wait and see.

S

Snow Fox

My god, give it a rest............Do you think these rants will really change the outcome of the election tomorrow?? I don't want to see Obama get in just like the rest of you, but he was born in Hawaii. If McCain wins great, if Obama wins, then it was what the majority of the American population wanted. If that happens then after four years people will be ready for another Republican president from our great two party dictatorship.

Premium Features