• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama may not meet constitutional requirements to be President

M
Aug 29, 2005
Arvada, Colorado
I have been following this for the last 2 weeks and have heard this attorney on Peter Boyles in the morning as well. I hope the supreme court does their job! He has a taping of his grandmother telling reporters she was at his birth in Kenya. Hawaii has sealed his birth certificate, NoBama refuses to produce a valid birth certificate. When he went to Hawaii last week to see his grandmother, he took a plane full of lawyers with him. His adoptive father was from an arab country (sorry the captain is taking effect) and NoBama had to give up his citizenship to live in that country. There is no documentation he came back thru immigration, and could be an illegal alian immigrant. Now you know why he wants to give amnesty to all, he is one, not to mention his aunt in Boston! I gave this guy a donation today to keep fighting!:mad:

Friday, October 31, 2008
Berg vs Obama: Supreme Court asked to halt elections

Constitutional crisis feared over Obama's 'qualifications'

Supreme Court asked to halt Tuesday's vote

WorldNetDaily

The U.S. Supreme Court is being asked to help the nation avoid a constitutional crisis by halting Tuesday's election until Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama documents his eligibility to run for the top office in the nation.

Democratic attorney Philip Berg had filed a lawsuit alleging Obama is ineligible to be president because of possible birth in Kenya, but as WND reported, a federal judge dismissed the complaint claiming Berg lacks standing to bring the action.

The 34-page memorandum that accompanied the court order from Judge R. Barclay Surrick concluded ordinary citizens can't sue to ensure that a presidential candidate actually meets the constitutional requirements of the office.

Instead, Surrick said Congress could determine "that citizens, voters, or party members should police the Constitution's eligibility requirements for the Presidency," but that it would take new laws to grant individual citizens that ability.

"Until that time," Surrick says, "voters do not have standing to bring the sort of challenge that Plaintiff attempts to bring."

Berg has maintained that uncertainty about how the U.S. does enforce the requirements of presidency may result in a constitutional crisis should an ineligible candidate win the office.

In a statement today, Berg said he is applying to Justice David Souter for an "Immediate Injunction to Stay the Presidential Election of November 4, 2008."

"I am hopeful that the U.S. Supreme Court will grant the injunction pending a review of this case to avoid a constitutional crisis by insisting that Obama produce certified documentation that he is or is not a "natural born" citizen and if he cannot produce documentation that Obama be removed from the ballot for president," Berg said.

"We must legally prevent Obama, the unqualified candidate, from taking the office of the presidency of the United States," Berg said.

Get the book that started it all – Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation," personally autographed for only $4.95 – an amazing $23 discount!

The issue of Obama's eligibility first got traction among Internet bloggers and later was heightened when several campaigns were launched to determine whether a "certificate of live birth" posted on the Internet by the Obama campaign was valid.

The issue gained more attention when Berg told radio talk show icon Michael Savage he had an admission from Obama's grandmather that she was at his birth – in Kenya.

"This is a question of who has standing to stand up for our Constitution," Berg told Jeff Schreiber of America's Right blog. "If I don't have standing, if you don't have standing, if your neighbor doesn't have standing to ask whether or not the likely next president of the United States – the most powerful man in the entire world – is eligible to be in that office in the first place, then who does?"

As WND reported, Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court in August, alleging Obama is not a natural-born citizen and is thus ineligible to serve as president of the United States. Berg demanded that Obama provide documentation to the court to verify that the candidate was born in Hawaii, as Obama contends, and not in Kenya, as Berg believes.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=79519

Friday, October 31, 2008

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
Obutthead makes me SICK!!!! I can't stand the SOB!!!

M
Aug 29, 2005
Arvada, Colorado
I am wound up tighter than a drum over this election. For the first time EVER, do I feel like my vote will actually count. But, I will go stand in line for a few hours to do my civic duty as a CITIZEN of the US.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
I am wound up tighter than a drum over this election. For the first time EVER, do I feel like my vote will actually count. But, I will go stand in line for a few hours to do my civic duty as a CITIZEN of the US.

Get as many of your friends to go with you and pass it on. It's important that all vote even if you think it's invain.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
will your vote really count? the media makes it sound like the POS. has the thing locked up.

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
Thanks to the Chicago political machine, we will never know where the POS was born!!!!!! In case nobody has noticed he has nore horse power behind him than anybody every running Pres. I voted but let's face it, we are F'ed!!!!

I have been following this for the last 2 weeks and have heard this attorney on Peter Boyles in the morning as well. I hope the supreme court does their job! He has a taping of his grandmother telling reporters she was at his birth in Kenya. Hawaii has sealed his birth certificate, NoBama refuses to produce a valid birth certificate. When he went to Hawaii last week to see his grandmother, he took a plane full of lawyers with him. His adoptive father was from an arab country (sorry the captain is taking effect) and NoBama had to give up his citizenship to live in that country. There is no documentation he came back thru immigration, and could be an illegal alian immigrant. Now you know why he wants to give amnesty to all, he is one, not to mention his aunt in Boston! I gave this guy a donation today to keep fighting!:mad:

Friday, October 31, 2008
Berg vs Obama: Supreme Court asked to halt elections

Constitutional crisis feared over Obama's 'qualifications'

Supreme Court asked to halt Tuesday's vote

WorldNetDaily

The U.S. Supreme Court is being asked to help the nation avoid a constitutional crisis by halting Tuesday's election until Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama documents his eligibility to run for the top office in the nation.

Democratic attorney Philip Berg had filed a lawsuit alleging Obama is ineligible to be president because of possible birth in Kenya, but as WND reported, a federal judge dismissed the complaint claiming Berg lacks standing to bring the action.

The 34-page memorandum that accompanied the court order from Judge R. Barclay Surrick concluded ordinary citizens can't sue to ensure that a presidential candidate actually meets the constitutional requirements of the office.

Instead, Surrick said Congress could determine "that citizens, voters, or party members should police the Constitution's eligibility requirements for the Presidency," but that it would take new laws to grant individual citizens that ability.

"Until that time," Surrick says, "voters do not have standing to bring the sort of challenge that Plaintiff attempts to bring."

Berg has maintained that uncertainty about how the U.S. does enforce the requirements of presidency may result in a constitutional crisis should an ineligible candidate win the office.

In a statement today, Berg said he is applying to Justice David Souter for an "Immediate Injunction to Stay the Presidential Election of November 4, 2008."

"I am hopeful that the U.S. Supreme Court will grant the injunction pending a review of this case to avoid a constitutional crisis by insisting that Obama produce certified documentation that he is or is not a "natural born" citizen and if he cannot produce documentation that Obama be removed from the ballot for president," Berg said.

"We must legally prevent Obama, the unqualified candidate, from taking the office of the presidency of the United States," Berg said.

Get the book that started it all – Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation," personally autographed for only $4.95 – an amazing $23 discount!

The issue of Obama's eligibility first got traction among Internet bloggers and later was heightened when several campaigns were launched to determine whether a "certificate of live birth" posted on the Internet by the Obama campaign was valid.

The issue gained more attention when Berg told radio talk show icon Michael Savage he had an admission from Obama's grandmather that she was at his birth – in Kenya.

"This is a question of who has standing to stand up for our Constitution," Berg told Jeff Schreiber of America's Right blog. "If I don't have standing, if you don't have standing, if your neighbor doesn't have standing to ask whether or not the likely next president of the United States – the most powerful man in the entire world – is eligible to be in that office in the first place, then who does?"

As WND reported, Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court in August, alleging Obama is not a natural-born citizen and is thus ineligible to serve as president of the United States. Berg demanded that Obama provide documentation to the court to verify that the candidate was born in Hawaii, as Obama contends, and not in Kenya, as Berg believes.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=79519

Friday, October 31, 2008

Actually his dad is from Kenya. And his white mother from Kansas did not fly to Kenya for him to be born.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/obama-birth.html

Here is his birth certificate. Sorry to burst your bubble.

M
Aug 29, 2005
Arvada, Colorado
There are several issues wrong with the birth certificate NoBama posted on his website. One, there is no raised seal on it. Two, the certificate numbers have been blacked out, three, it is a "live certificate of birth" which is not constituted as a legal document here in the US. It has to be an actual stamped, Birth Certificate.

In his own book, he was Barry something else from when his step dad adopted him, which he forfeited his citizenship at that time as well. There still isn't any documentation where he entered the US legally after that date.

I really do hope this is real. This could be the biggest fraud ever done on the US!

M
Aug 29, 2005
Arvada, Colorado
ahhh, that is the same one that has been examined and proven to be altered and falsified. There is also a "paper" issue with the type of paper this one was printed on did not exist in 1961. LA Times, who do you really think they want as president. Of course they are going to call it legit. But experts have examined it and proven it is not. That is why they are taking it to the supreme court.

There are several issues wrong with the birth certificate NoBama posted on his website. One, there is no raised seal on it. Two, the certificate numbers have been blacked out, three, it is a "live certificate of birth" which is not constituted as a legal document here in the US. It has to be an actual stamped, Birth Certificate.

In his own book, he was Barry something else from when his step dad adopted him, which he forfeited his citizenship at that time as well. There still isn't any documentation where he entered the US legally after that date.

I really do hope this is real. This could be the biggest fraud ever done on the US!

It is called fear tactics. For the raised seal, it has been scanned, meaning no raised seal is possible. Of course they are going to black out numbers, do you want all your information posted online? And mine says live certificate of birth, yes it is a legal document.

See bold above, how do you forfeit something you never had? And for that matter, how is it possible to forfeit your citizenship. All it says is "natural born citizen".

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota

will your vote really count? the media makes it sound like the POS. has the thing locked up.

Both of you need to vote and convince your friends to do the same, Colorado and Iowa are both battleground states and we need the votes.

M
Aug 29, 2005
Arvada, Colorado
It is called fear tactics. For the raised seal, it has been scanned, meaning no raised seal is possible. Of course they are going to black out numbers, do you want all your information posted online? And mine says live certificate of birth, yes it is a legal document.

See bold above, how do you forfeit something you never had? And for that matter, how is it possible to forfeit your citizenship. All it says is "natural born citizen".

How I should have worded it was "he would have had to forfeit his signature at the time of his adoption" There are several things that are stacking up on this. Why else would he refuse to turn over the original document? And a birth certificate number has no meaning when it comes to ID's. It is a record number, that is it. As president, you are subject to no privacy when it comes to the validy of your citizenship either! McCain turned his over!

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......

obama_walking_on_water.jpg
[/IMG]

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Oh yha, I guess a little extra effort from a bipartisan committee to put this to rest, is just out of the question. I mean after all, it's not important, just old constitutional stuff. And, this job he's after, well, it isn't even important. So, let's just not worry about. Wonder what happens if this doesn't go away, and someone proves the deck's been stacked.

I would doubt all of this, but they sure did lock up when the reporter started snooping around Kenya, and Hawaii. What do they have to hide? Why is his college records sealed. Maybe some illegal creative financing, some drugs problems, some memberships we shouldn't know about? What's old Barry hiding?

Hey anyone read his wife's thesis paper, hear it's pretty good. Divisionism, hmm. Can anyone say Zimbabwe II?

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
He won't present a copy in person to the proper people. That right there tells me he has something to hide. Present the damn thing in person and we'll be done here, end of story. No excuses.

Premium Features