• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Newest snowmobiling girl!

A

akinneberg

I bought my 3 1/2 year old daughter her first sled for christmas, and she absolutely loves it. This may be the begining of an expensive endeavor. She already thinks her 6 month old sister needs one too. I think it may be the proudest I've ever been as a father. I hope we can enjoy the sport for years to come. Hope you enjoy the pics!

P1010737.jpg P1010772.jpg P1010778.jpg P1010783.jpg P1010802.jpg P1010803.jpg P1010791.jpg

THAT'S COOL!!!!!!! I AM PUTTING MY 4 YEAR OLD ON A INDY LITE NEXT YEAR...

That is so precious! :heart: LOVE the smiles on both of your faces!! :face-icon-small-coo Love all the pics, the pup can't be left out while she's having fun ...make sure you post more!

May be expensive, but it'll be worth every bit of it! :)

LOVE IT!!! I know that feeling of PRIDE!:face-icon-small-win It only gets better...

P5100248-1.jpg

DSCF2303.jpg

Great pictures.
I remeber them days... and it was only 15 years ago, his first sled was a indy 340 and he was 5 years old. Enjoy them while you can!:face-icon-small-coo

I've got two of them coming on. Had Christmas in Long Valley of Idaho (think McCall). They had a ball tearing up Grandmas yard.

LOVE IT!!! So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powdercrew, KEEP throwing that picture out here.. TOTALLY dig it. Hope to be seeing that picture for years to come. Then maybe side by side with her when she is older. :heart:

Premium Features

Back