• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m1000 vs dragon 800 turbo

B

bcguy

so me and my buddy have a little bit of a grudge match happening beetween my sled and his .I have the arctic cat he has the dragon.I kicked his a__ so bad last year with bolth sleds stock that he went and secretly turboed his 800,now because he cant keep a secret he he finally let it slip some time in the summer.now because I feel we need to play this game fair I decided I would go with the dandd 1200 kit,(if you order this one dont be in a hurry,and I dont feel it was the dealers fault)so to make a long story short we have been planning this up the bowl race for a long time,we were in kelowna,canada area just to set his up,no mountains just meadows and I have to tellyou accross a flat I can out pull him.so the next day we were supposed to go to a bowl for the final challenge,but get this he conveniently bring us to a place where the bowls are so far back we cant get to them,then he makes the excuse he has to work the next day.Now we all know that if he thought he was going to win ,getting off work would not have been a issue.in closing mine still has some fine tuning to do with my boondoker box,egt are nowhere close to where they need to be,,so we will meet somewhere in beetween chetwynd and maple ridge to finish the dragon spanking.If anyone wants to see just how far a dragon can climb,check this addy out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmZbJ2IPozc

I would have thought the turbo would put out more power, do you know the hp ratings of each sled and how much boost he is running, looking forward to hearing more.

He must have a poor running Dragon. I say this because I have a good running twin piped M1k and ride with a SLP single Dragon and they just arent that far off. The difference is relevant. 1000 vs 800, there is a difference, but its not like I could lose him? I believe if the Dragon was a 1000, I would lose

the dragon was running at 8 pounds boost,the 1200 kit was not yet tuned,if he turned it up I think he will beat me,dont tell him though

Last edited:
Now the truth is coming out, lol. You seem to forget to tell them how you were able to get out front in the only race across the lake Mark. He said, I will count to three then we will go. On the count of two he was gone. Then when I was beside him I blow my belt. We did not get a chance to get to the big hills so I could spank that 1200 cat. We will have to plan another weekend to settle this one. I will just have to come up as soon as possible. Talk to you later, Kim

your story doesnt explain why I was pulling away from your cousin who has the same sled as you !.but if it makes you feel any better to put your two cents in go ahead,the proof is in the video on the 1st post.he whom owns the video camera always comes out ahead! night kim,hi rob,robs on my side

Premium Features

Back