• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost lake.

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Where did you find the trail update?? Good to hear but haven't found it posted anywhere else.

G
Nov 26, 2007
It's open

Great conditions. Little wind, good snow, decent visibility. Sun peaked out about 1 pm and gave us about 45 minutes of good light and then it snuck back behind the mountains. Saw some tracks in the distance, but never saw the riders.

Absolutely, awesome day! Two riders in untouched LL pow! Pics to come.

Last edited:
G

glacierbear

Dec 24, 2007
Soldotna, Alaska
Well this is shaping up to be a great year December 1st and they open Lost Lake. Hope my sled is in by the time I get home; it would suck to have to read about all the great riding and be sitting home.:beer;

W
Dec 2, 2008
lost lake

Snow was good in the tree's about 3' in some of the swamp's a little wind blown on the lake . I came up the fireman's trail it was pretty good but the new parking lot is great nice and big plenty of room for about 50 rigs and road was sanded all the way, Mark,:face-icon-small-ton

Dec 5, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Just got back from Lost Lake , was a sweet first ride in Seward and I want to go back. The snow was nice and will be even nicer when there is another 3-4 feet on top. A lot of alder brush on all the hills but we still found some really nice jumps , cornices, and hills to climb. Still early for Seward but at this rate It's going to be a nice year. Well worth the trip from Wasilla.:):
DSCN0294.jpg
DSCN0286.jpg
DSCN0285.jpg

Last edited:
L

Letitsnow***907

Jan 9, 2008
Soldotna, Alaska
Let it snow***

Thanks for the updates on the Lost lake! The weather is looking good for lots of snow this week:) We are going to shoot up on Saturday and check it out! Has anyone been up the Snug side yet? I don't think Vmax will be coverd with enough snow yet to cross?

Yippeeee!! We are extremely excited for our first real ride of the year!

Premium Features