• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Livlier on RE

Jacob....dropping in on this huge cornice....man I was tripping when he pulled up to the edge and layed it over...calved off a piece as large as a car and dropped a solid 30 ft attached to the block...without even hesitating....and stuck it.

So smooth....:camera:
:face-icon-small-win

famous_sharpie_lamborghini_gallardo_4.jpg

Jacob....dropping in on this huge cornice....man I was tripping when he pulled up to the edge and layed it over...calved off a piece as large as a car and dropped a solid 30 ft attached to the block...without even hesitating....and stuck it.

So smooth....:camera:
:face-icon-small-win

:nod:

LMAO!!

No, it's a Mazda Miada. My 60 year old retired/married neighbor bought one of those in white. He cruzes for shank down on Colfax with it:spy:

Last edited:
Crank is out 0.007 on the mag side...taking it in tomorrow. Hopefully it can be fixed, but not looking good.

I thought it ran before you gave it to them?

It did! That's what they get for not hooking everything back up before giving it to me. The guy on the Doo tech line admitted that some of the ecm's have bad cold solder joints. I might have shorted it out, either way it's warranty.

Premium Features

Back