• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Livlier on RE

IMG_39281024x768.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That pic was taken just after Dave asked Dizz,

" Did you lock you keys in the truck?"

Prankster, Dave is.........

Dry roads all the way up...that was leaving going down hill out of the lot...was like a foot of slurpy

Got stuck the next morning on the turn around...was so packed with trailers had to slow down and sunk half way up the tires in slush.

had to borrow chains and block some dark grey truck while I did it.

They came out all heavy looking around...gave them the were on it.....help out or move along. ONly to realize its PJ. A hahaha...perfect timing.

I told him I was just going to leave it but someone would prolly throw a fit.
:devil:

Dry roads all the way up...that was leaving going down hill out of the lot...was like a foot of slurpy

Got stuck the next morning on the turn around...was so packed with trailers had to slow down and sunk half way up the tires in slush.

had to borrow chains and block some dark grey truck while I did it.

They came out all heavy looking around...gave them the were on it.....help out or move along. ONly to realize its PJ. A hahaha...perfect timing.

I told him I was just going to leave it but someone would prolly throw a fit.
:devil:

did you guys, hug?

you should put some growlers on that duramax, or just drive a 1/2 ton....this is Colorado afterall....

got the skinny studded tires..work great most situations.

They do wear fast and are getting low but plenty of tread for the rest of the season. I needed a giant custom set with the red straw/spoon tips from 7-11 for paddles to get thru that slurpy.

bent crank vibed bad enough to crack a 1/4" motor mount plate. Add another hundy to the fire..That's about a grand in repairs in two weeks.

Talked to Indy Dan, he said it could probably be straightened for cheap. Any local crank shops in CO?

SUnday a no go for me...Laura needs to fly out of town for an early monday am meeting

Premium Features

Back