• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Livlier on RE

121 replies....really.......no bm luv here.....cannonman really i thought i was your favorite..

off the hook dinner, again at TML tonite....blacken samon, yes its a color thing

Sold a job for 42900, same house that the guy kicked me out of a year ago or so. LOL, he didn't remember me, lol. Puts me at 175k for the month! WooHoo!

Need another trip to the Mesa.

Been working on a promo but the only cabin pics I have are pre remodel.

Plus I never took any restaurant pics.

Threw in all your little catch phrases...all dramatic like

Untracked.....

Uncrowded.....

UNBELIEVABLE

Thunder Mountain Lodge....

Adventure Awaits!

starts with a pic montage...goes into some sledding vid...then back to some pics.

Was thinking it would be cool to get a little video clip of Mark talking...inviting guests personally to come enjoy the lodge and all it has to offer.

trying to find the right track for it.

Want it to appeal to your largest demographic.

Thinking that would be 30-50 yr olds? seems like alot of Midwesterns that have been in the sport for awhile.

Looking for something kinda country/rock...they have sights with copyright free music. I'll keep combing thru it and find something right.

Don't want to make it too long less than 2 minutes for sure.

I think you guys on the Mesa again would be perfect. I even have time to ride now, unfortunately the snow here is concrete, sucks you wouldn't be liking it! My new HCR (hehe) goes anywhere now though. Do have a slightly used M1000 with minor hood damage for sale!

Need another trip to the Mesa.

Been working on a promo but the only cabin pics I have are pre remodel.

Plus I never took any restaurant pics.

Diz, If you get a new camper, do yourself a favor, I have had a few of those rigs and the best money I ever spent was on a set of Airbags for the rear axle. Relatively inexpensive ($400 or so without onboard compressor), super easy install and especially with a short box (girls truck, sorry couldn't help myself) the handling is amazing different. You can keep everything nice and level and they eliminate a ton of sway especially in the wind. That overhang on the front of those 5th wheels are huge and stick up a long ways, not so heavy but a huge area for the wind to catch. If it ever gets to swaying you will have your hands full.
I bought my first set when I had a 29' toyhauler and really like them now that I have a sled deck on or towing my 36' gooseneck with a lot of weight on. I used to tow 15 to 20000 lbs, quite often. Huge safety factor, especially with young'uns along. I was cheap and only got the bags without the onboard compressor as I thought with all the compressors I already had in the shops it would not be a big deal to air up when needed. Wrong, it is a pain in the *** to do it that way when all you have to do is flip a switch in the cab to air them up. Man I am getting lazy! Remember Dave won't be with you on every trip LOL. Nice looking rig by the way. I'll put in a hookup for ya.

I will look into it....never had a problem with my current fifth wheel but its only 25'

If I didn't have mirrors I would forget its back there more than half the time. Dmax tows like a dream. But I could see getting longer could cause some sway.

Maybe I can get them to throw it in...:face-icon-small-coo

Duramax be ggooooooood. Didn't realize you already had a 5th wheel, thought this was your first one. Ray showed up to ride this am. Snow very hard.

Back from Minnesota, One month in the frozen nort country. Saw my sled today for the first time in a long time. Need to go for a ride. Who be goin where?

Premium Features

Back