• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Live on Rabbit Ears

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Rode with Sledskiing and buddy Jeff today. Some good fun in the steep trees. A little thin but set up well enough to stay above most of it....not all of it. Gotta love the M frontend. Dislodged a 2' boulder with ease:beer; hit the kill switch (accident) then slid back down over it again.

Tomorrow Snoogans+, Jason.Greene+ and whoever else shows for the crust fest. Didn't know these two guys were coming up today and was looking forward to going back to sleep after the initial noise wave was over. (mild pneumonia) lol Glad they did. Had a great little ride to the tower. Snowing light....real light:rolleyes: Get er fixed yet PJ? I see a neighbor has a fire...hey I know you.

Boulder interruptus

DSCF4271Large.jpg

DSCF4259Large.jpg

DSCF4263Large.jpg

Chris floggin on the nytro turbo! Impressive. (line poacher he is)
DSCF4268Large.jpg

the stick (4' 9") disgust

DSCF4276Large.jpg

Too much tower

DSCF4275Large.jpg

Last edited:

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
PJ's Doo won't start. Seems to fire though. fuel? spark? fried? Hope he gets it sorted out. Prolly somthing simple.

Dint even feel the rock but it kill switched me...then I noticed it when I was sliding it back down and the ski hung up on something. lol

D
Nov 27, 2007
Ran over a couple of these Wed. Hope they get some more snow soon. Have never seen it this thin on RE at this time of the year.

DSCF4271Large.jpg

B

bdubs

Nov 26, 2007
what's it looking like today bushy? We got missed over here at GL and I may roll my ding and dent rig that way if the snow fell on RE.

What's up with the hood Chris? That venting not work out?

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
Before i cut more holes in the hood i wanted to make sure it was venting causing the issue. I'm pretty sure it is.

We (Jeff and I) may be heading up tomorrow. Text me. I could pick you up if your truck isn't road worthy.

If RE's doesn't get any snow by tomorrow I won't go.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
6" in the lot and dumping:D Should be double that up north. 20 degrees and a breeze.

I'll pass that on for you Nan.

Fresh

DSCF4285Large.jpg

DSCF4281Large.jpg

Last edited:
B

bdubs

Nov 26, 2007
Before i cut more holes in the hood i wanted to make sure it was venting causing the issue. I'm pretty sure it is.

We (Jeff and I) may be heading up tomorrow. Text me. I could pick you up if your truck isn't road worthy.

If RE's doesn't get any snow by tomorrow I won't go.

I hear that... It's snowing here in GL now... I will hit you up about tomorrow.

The truck is iffy... I got a tire that is the right size but upon changing it out, we realized a bent rear axle. Should be fun trying to tow a trailer home :confused:

Thanks for the update bushy!

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
Throw that Broncos chair in the fire Paul:eek: I'm out of action for a week until my new Float 2's get here. My stockers went to TanyaMorgan. If anyone is interested, there is a guy on Ebay selling brand new Float 2's for $590 bones! To good of a deal to pass up! Is the M7/8/9/10 working better now?? I need some competition from the NA sleds:)

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Lol, yeah pretty pathetic showing, but hey, I rode yesterday and will ride tomorrow;) Low vis, flat light, goggle issues, base that's not quite deep enough, handwarmers don't work and it's 5 degrees, and the number one reason I'm soaking up a beer...the walking pneumonia:eek:

The lot has maybe a foot but long lake area was pushing 2 feet 2 hours ago. Tomorrow should be outstanding if the sun peeks out:D Ike, the sled has been behaving great and pulls good. EGT's staying nice and cool. Must be the Legend ZX2 SR Extreme racing oil! Stuff smells good too. It's the next sliced bread!

Rode with wiley coyote, jason greene and buddy. Couple of stucks but no carnage.

GeorgeLarge.jpg

George did an early season WTF...stuck downhill! Rock it and Pin it!
DSCF4300Large.jpg

Last edited:
B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
Lol, yeah pretty pathetic showing, but hey, I rode yesterday and will ride tomorrow;) Low vis, flat light, goggle issues, base that's not quite deep enough, handwarmers don't work and it's 5 degrees, and the number one reason I'm soaking up a beer...the walking pneumonia:eek:

The lot has maybe a foot but long lake area was pushing 2 feet 2 hours ago. Tomorrow should be outstanding if the sun peeks out:D Ike, the sled has been behaving great and pulls good. EGT's staying nice and cool. Must be the Legend ZX2 SR Extreme racing oil! Stuff smells good too. It's the next sliced bread!

Rode with wiley coyote, jason greene and buddy. Couple of stucks but no carnage.

GeorgeLarge.jpg

George did an early season WTF...stuck downhill! Rock it and Pin it!
DSCF4300Large.jpg

bushy,
i hope you are using that as a generic term.....if you no sh*t have it, don't mess around with it. most people don't know, but any damage done to your lungs from it is PERMANENT! it is not like strep or broncitis, you permanently lose that lung capacity. :face-icon-small-sad hope you guys are having fun. perhaps i will get my 09 zero miles sled out soon:eek:

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
Man, that snow looks ALOT better than the stuff I saw 3 days ago!! Giddyup Paul! Save some freshies for the rest of us!!

Premium Features