• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lets see your hunting trophy room!

M

maddog21

I dont have the picture of my uncle's hunting room, he has many shotguns and rifles hanging on the wall, 4 coyotes and raccoons fur hanging on other wall. Have a big black bear with head fur on the wall, also have a mounted bear on the wall with attack mode. He killed them with bow or rifle some where out west. Two mounted raccoons on little tree, a big beaver with tree cut by teeth. more like guns reloading shop, a computer, a tv, a couch, a coffee table. He collect alot of differet bugs from the house, I saw some huge size like I never seen it before... He work as pest control.. lol. all looks like hunting stuffs. the room is in basement.
sorry no picture because my family was walking in it and having a chat with my uncle about how he do it like remodeling the hunting room and I was busy playing with my wild cousin.

If you have a hunting room with any mounted animals or guns on the wall, just post them on here!

Stay tuned...going to be pouring the foundations for a doozy in a few weeks. 12 ft walls, 20 ft vaulted ceilings, fireplace, it's going to be SWEET. Maybe I will start a new thread on it's construction.

I wish I had the money that this dude spent on bagging these critters

$$$$$$$$$$$

oh I forget about the Ole's Big Game Steakhouse & Lounge bar in Paxton, NE... for those people who go out west and head back, check it out, its not far from I-80. I been there once about three years ago, good foods I dont remember what food I ate.
http://olesbiggame.com/

tumblr_lgqz84v80r1qbyf2jo1_1280.jpg

Premium Features

Back