• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's alive!

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
It moves under its own power...

iphone076.jpg

iphone077.jpg

iphone068.jpg

iphone078.jpg

Reactions: BottomFeeder m7.

tsnowak

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage, Ak
that sled should be one sick m-f 'er, a do it all package! may the force be

with you sorting out the fueling. utube- lets hear it!

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
It moves under its own power...

iphone076.jpg

iphone077.jpg

iphone068.jpg

iphone078.jpg

DAMN YOU! Another godd@mn turbo to compete with...uhhmm, well not so much compete with as get f-ing smoked by! And that F-ing Andrew! I assume he's got his fingers into that Impulsed Nytro in the back ground. What's the point in owning a 1000cc sled anymore? Ya'll are going to drive me to NoS! Lookin' forward to seein' 'er rip!

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
DAMN YOU! Another godd@mn turbo to compete with...uhhmm, well not so much compete with as get f-ing smoked by! And that F-ing Andrew! I assume he's got his fingers into that Impulsed Nytro in the back ground. What's the point in owning a 1000cc sled anymore? Ya'll are going to drive me to NoS! Lookin' forward to seein' 'er rip!

Haha, how'd you know buddy! Its gonna be a fun year, thats fo sho! Sled looks sick chad! No need for youtube, it sounds nasty fellas. :D

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Very nice!

So give us some stats, what are the planned boost numbers? Make sure that exhaust is clamped onto that y-pipe really well. You should check out the setup boondocker has on D_Edge's M8 Turbo.

Gonna be sweet to see that thing in action.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Nice looking sled, can't wait to see it in action. est hp? Oh and youtube it...:D

Alright alright I'll go to the shop and youtube it for you guys, check back a little later tonight. I hate to throw out hp numbers before I get it dialed in but I will say that down in the states at 5000+ elevation, the turbo 600 polaris motors are making about 210 hp at 10-12 pounds of boost. I've got a ported bottom end, carl's big bore ported cylinders and forged pistons and we are at sea level with dense air so I think I'll probably run 12-15 psi and make 240 give or take.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
And remmy yeah I saw that like last week with like 9 or 12 springs! I plan on doing something like that I wasn't going to use plate around the exhaust till I saw that picture then I was like oh yeah Im gonna build that lol

Premium Features