• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's alive!

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I got everything figured out, it should be back on the snow by Friday and then sunday again. Anywhere decent to ride aside from pville? How is eureka looking?

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Will have a report on Eureka Thursday night - but we are leaning towards the back side of Pville or Cantwell unless we hear that Eureka was off the hook (lol)

Going to try for Saturday and Sunday riding :D :D

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Sounds good jen. Sorry I didn't make it by your place last night, matt had to get home to the wife and kids so I had to rush back into town. I am down for both days also and maybe some 127 action or eureka, either sounds good to me!

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
I figured you just wanted to keep us in suspense a little longer ;)

Ya missed quite the feast - 25 people, 4 pots of chili, a few drinks and lots of trash talkin' about sleds and riding ;) This weekend is going to be sick!! We MUST ride ~ Jesse and I wanna see that beast in action (oh yeah... and you too) lol

We'll touch base tomorrow night - but then you know how we roll... might not make the final decision until Friday night or even Saturday morning :D :D

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Sounds like I missed out for sure. Especially on the **** talking you know I love to get mine in! Haha yeah I just wanted to keep you guys in suspense. I am down to ride all weekend long doesn't matter where as long as there's enough snow to throw a roost on the rest of you :)

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
chad you need to calm down thats thing is bad but its not the roost throwing machine you think it is.... i got my bumper reinforced so i can hook up to the sexy red and white thing you ride ..haha just jokin

Apr 11, 2008
IQRider that sled is Nutz but i cant say i dont want one myself i was out there at 127 was fun ceot fur the slew part

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Haha yeah that slew wasnt much fun especially when I ate **** crossing it, haha. But the sled was running pretty good for most of the day, its hard as hell to keep from wheelying over that's for sure...

H
Feb 8, 2008
Haha yeah that slew wasnt much fun especially when I ate **** crossing it, haha. But the sled was running pretty good for most of the day, its hard as hell to keep from wheelying over that's for sure...

i like that chad "the sled was running good for most the day" untill we had a race across a frozen lake!!!!!

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Yeah it's easier to say than I blew off a fuel impulse line, leaned out a piston and fried the rings, haha. You're a dick. See you this weekend the turbo will be back in action...why didn't I see your XP trying to ante up when I was busy blowing everyone else's sleds away?? :) :)

H
Feb 8, 2008
i dont have anything to prove i know my sled is the fastest!!!!!!! maybe i have to look into a turbo:face-icon-small-con then i know i would spank yah (if it would run)

Premium Features