• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

injector plate

I was thinking about building a plate that goes in between the throttle bodies and the reeds that has the injectors in the top.what ya think and why is nobody doing it?

I was thinking about building a plate that goes in between the throttle bodies and the reeds that has the injectors in the top.what ya think and why is nobody doing it?

Cutler is doing it on the 2012 kits...

You mean like this twisted one??? Dummy

317578_256849117697017_100001157931846_668474_1529735082_n.jpg

Somebody always reads my mind.how come i never get kick backs for my ideas.?haha:face-icon-small-hap
Do you have a better picture of the twisted set-up

I thought of this 3 years ago when guys where blowing apart the dragon boots. sure wish I had a cnc machine. I pulled that pic off shains facebook page.

intakes

Ya it's mine. I have ran it a little but hope to do some fuel mapping this weekend. I make them for 800 and 1000 cat lay downs.They just need your TPS and injectors installed. I am not running oil injection but I have a cable setup that will take care of that. I have cast a few so I am getting ready to sell them and yes I have applied for a patent. I'm even going to put one on a none turbo just to see ( who knows).

cheers:tea:

SWEET!

Yeah, I'll sign up to test it also, lol Best of luck.

Can you give us some more pics of the rest, some interesting stuff going on there.

intakes

I currently have the machine shop setting up to machine these intakes so I will have QTY 9-800 and 8-1000 intakes. I have 2 800s sold and 2 1000s sold. These are state of the art peaces that eliminate the intake boots so you have no worries of blow offs. This intake has a 68mm throttle valve, two injectors per cylinder, three pre tapped reference holes for turbo accessories, one fuel port for fuel log pressure, and it hardened for extra strength and your stock throttle cable will work on it. These intakes are built for The Turbo Guy in mind. I being one myself needed the security of knowing my intake wont blow off and that my intake boots wont blow up like a balloon so I invested in this for us all. This intake works on the m chassis and the new proclimb. I am selling them for $895.00 US. If you are still running the oil pump the oil pump kit that includes oil pump cable brackets, oil pump lever, and cable is $125.00 US. I will build more if I have the demand so once you install this hopfully all your buddies will need one also. Please PM me if you want to chat or order one. :face-icon-small-hap

Cheers

mis pics 429.jpg mis pics 428.jpg mis pics 433.jpg

boondocker tried this same set up about 2 1/2 years ago it seemed to work pretty good. Its basically how the 4 stroke set up works. I wouldn't mind trying it on my 800. Is this a pro cross sled.

TTT for this, any updates and install pics on M-series and Pro-Climbs.

I mentioned on a nearby post that I like mine. I can post pics later. I think Lonnie made it for a proclimb, but with a little bulkhead crossbeam trimming I put it on my TM8. I had to send my fuel box of to get more fuel added just off idle.

So far I am really impressed. I feel like the response it pretty crazy.

Premium Features

Back