• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Indy special motor head

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
Beware this thread will probably be deleted because you asked about Indy Specialty and not Boondocker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Now that's funny !! Snowest and Boondocker ( Democrat party, And James Comey, Hunter Biden Adam SH!thead )

Protection and Cover up will never stop.

I heard they just reinvented a new state of the art turbo clutch weight ! First ever never seen before.

Like the Idaho bog master head.

Dan

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
On a side note, Some interesting info from the week after Christmas

Ken from Mountain Magic Snow Machines Tom Alberta Canada was out with His new Indy Specialty Long Rod
With a his In House Custom built Boondocker Turbo.

Rumor mill says it run flawlessly for 4 days on its maiden voyage.

Ken runs a first class Turbo performance shop and he buys more Indy Specialty Long Rod motors for his Turbo builds then I can remember.

Ken's customers tell me no body builds a better running More dependable Turbo sled then Ken From Mountain Magic.

Ken is an old timer like me..... And he is not an Internet forum guy

Just wanted give Congrats to Ken on his new Polaris 850 Lonfg Rod Turbo build.

And also want to give a thumbs up to all the guys that are lucky enough to be running any of Kens Turbo builds.

Dan

S
Feb 13, 2018
Alberta, Canada
I have the Indy specialty head on a 2019 850 with a boondocker sidekick. Head has 6-9k domes in it. Sled is running 2020 eco flash with high boost av gas tune. Sled is flawless and rips like a banshee. 50/50 av pump no det ! Thanks Dan !

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Now that's funny !! Snowest and Boondocker ( Democrat party, And James Comey, Hunter Biden Adam SH!thead )

Protection and Cover up will never stop.

I heard they just reinvented a new state of the art turbo clutch weight ! First ever never seen before.

Like the Idaho bog master head.

Dan
Trump/Indydan 2020!

Haha Idaho bog head!

Premium Features