• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Im a DADDY!!!

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Congats! Life has just changed for you and so has the priorities. That is not always a bad thing. In 20 years or so, you will get your life back. Enjoy your kids while you can....My last one graduates in a little over a month :eek:

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Congats! Life has just changed for you and so has the priorities. That is not always a bad thing. In 20 years or so, you will get your life back. Enjoy your kids while you can....My last one graduates in a little over a month :eek:

And if he doesn't quit chasing skirts you'll be a grandpa before you know it was well.. ;)

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Congrats HYFLYR-- I have a riding partner for Ryder. Sarah Elizabeth was born on March 18. 7lbs 2oz.

Time to go look at the 120's!

congrats to you as well!!! :beer; It wont be long till theres a 120 runnin around the yard.:D

A
Yes, congrats!
Seems like everyone is haveing children right now. Most everyone I know is having boys to. I have one due on May 30th. Is this your first child?
So how long was he? Just wonderin, you know he could be alengthy dude!

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
congrats brotha:beer;...my boy "Sean" is now 9 weeks, its a roller coaster the first 4 weeks, hes much better now...its funny how sledding finally got knocked off as #1 priority...thought it would never happen

Side note - i need the ABS 30 now;)

babypac.jpg

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
congrats again drew on the little one . and yes he will be on a little 120 soon enough. thank gosh yamaha doesnt make a 120 he will have to stick to the lawn mower engine

Premium Features