• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I got permission from admin a while ago.....

I couldn't find the exact one you were talking about but these are pretty close.

Thefinger.jpg

P4030209_01.jpg

FOtoggers.jpg

But this one is still my favorite.

P2210077.jpg

That explains all the staples in ur head. Man the docs performed a miracle.

On a side note, this thread is just another thread by the OP of just plain.....

BSmeter.gif

LAST!!!

thats not really my biological dad, but close.

and you calling this thread bs, makes you sincerely slow, and lacking of any knowledge in business.

http://www.directsellingnews.com/index.php/site/entries_archive_display/top_100

i know you dont want to keep hearing this, but when you're wrong, youi are wrong. sorry.

Just look at some of your other posts. You mean I have to explain it to you? Damn think they forgot to put something very important back in there before they stapled it up.

typos, grammatical errors I get it. its what happens when you're in a hurry. and it's funny it took you that long to respond the ticker (or whatever you want to call it) showed you reading this thread for over 10 minutes before I left and took a nap. Meaning you were trying to come up with a good enough response. meaning you are slow. and the response you came up with was lame as ****.

typos, grammatical errors I get it. its what happens when you're in a hurry. and it's funny it took you that long to respond the ticker (or whatever you want to call it) showed you reading this thread for over 10 minutes before I left and took a nap. Meaning you were trying to come up with a good enough response. meaning you are slow. and the response you came up with was lame as ****.

Or people have better things to do than sit on one thread the whole day waiting for you to respond. :face-icon-small-sho

So I left the page open for 10 minutes, so what. Had to tend to my kids. Us guys have a life you know, unlike some1 who sits there watching the thread for 10 minutes waiting for a response to be posted. See what I did there, i'll spell it right for you this time to get you kick start for your phonics session.

Rush or not, Don't matter you still make a bunch of mistakes tells us why you cannot get a normal job and turned to online scams.

Premium Features

Back