• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to...Speedo switch?

B

Bburrap

Hey had a question that I figured that somebody on here would know the answer.

I bought a 08 Everest from Utah, Its a small detail I know and I probably shouldn't care but I do. I'm CDN and wanted to know if there's a way to switch the speedometer from mph to -> kph?

So do ya know do ya Huh?

Thanks in advance

I thought you had to switch a wire or unhook it or something at the back?? Not sure, someone on here hooked theirs up after having the dash out and they ended with mph, unplugged a wire or something like that and it was back to kph. Maybe this was the 09?

NSC

on the 07 rev you open the lh side panel and there is connectors near steering column underneath console look for 1 circuit male connector housing with black/grey wire, 1 circuit female connector housing with black/blue wire plug connectors together to go from miles to kilometers and unplug to go to miles i dont know if they are the same for 08 and up but if not should say in the operators guide if you got one with it

04 to 07 rev chassis have the black/gray wire poking out of the harness by the accessory relay, unplug for mph, connected for kph. I believe in 08 that changed for the XP and the new guage. Its been about 6 months since I left the dealership but I think the XP requires a connection to BUDS to change. All the models are different on how to change.

Premium Features

Back